Niall for Chelsey Diana

a/n: I have a cousin named Chelsea, and my middle name's Diana, huh...

Niall Horan woke up to a cold bed. This bothered him. He was used to finding the warmth of his hot headed little red head. He rolled onto her side of the bed, inhaling her playful scent on the pillow. He cocooned himself deep in the comforter.

Chelsey was probably already up, cooking him breakfast. Then she'd come to bed, and poke him awake, tickling his foot. He loved his Chelsey, loved every little piece of his princess. She saw him as him, and not this tattooed freak.

Settling in Niall waited. And waited. And after thirty minutes without his princess, he threw the covers off, almost falling out of bed in the process, and stumbled downstairs. There weren't any lights on, no bubbling of a kettle, no one.

Panicking slightly, he ran to the living room. There, curled up against the wall, was Chelsey. Her red hair falling  in her face, creating a mask of red. "Chelsey?" Niall asked hesitant. He reached out to her, sliding down beside her. "Honey, what's wrong?"

"Don't ask that Niall." she said her voice thick with tears. She didn't want him to get in. She didn't want to be bother like she had been all those times before.

Niall, taken aback, looked around. To the right of his princess was a bag, a duffle bag. She was going to leave. She was going to leave him all alone.  "You're leaving?" he asked softly reaching over for the bag.

"Niall-"

"No! You listen to me. You can't do that. I need you. No one but you sees me as me, and I'm not letting that go." Niall thought the bag behind him.

Chelsey's body shook with sobs. "I-just feel-like-you-have-had-to-put-up-with-too-much,-and-there's-more-and-I-just-. " she trailed off, painful memories weight her down like Jacob Marley from A Christmas Carol.

"Hey, hey, breathe." Niall cooed, clutching her shoulders, helping her calm down. "I don't care if there's a million things, if there's a million people I have to hurt, or a million scars I have to kiss, I'll never have enough of you. You got that?"

Chelsey nodded her head, clinging to Niall. He really didn't know what to do next, this wasn't his Chelsey. "Chelsey Diana I want you to listen to me, I love you. Nothing will ever change that."

"I-love you too." she hiccupped clinging tighter to the tattooed chest that she felt silly for even wanting to leave.

"Now, how about we go put this stuff up, and I'll cook breakfast, while you get some rest and we'll talk."

Chelsey Diana and Niall lay in their bed, curling into each other. Neither one was leaving, because neither one would ever have someone who would ever be as good as the one laying beside them.