Louis for Syarsia Pt. 2

One thing was for sure, Louis Tomlinson wasn’t stupid. In the three years I’d spent with him I learned how to live over how to exist. He took care of me like he said he would and despite the constant moving around from my parents, life wasn’t really that bad.

Louis took care of me. Louis loved me. He made love to me. There was a lot of passion in such a small little man but it was there. His touches were delicately soft against my skin, his lips hot and wasted against my own. It seemed like every night was better than the one before it and I knew that if it hadn’t been for Louis I wouldn’t have ever felt the thrills of this kind of love.

It’s a biological fact, however, that from sex comes children.  While most nights we made sure he was covered, there must have been one where it broke maybe, or we were both too high to remember to put one on, but nonetheless, it happened. I was pregnant with his child.

I hadn’t taken a test or anything because Louis was possessive. Louis was always around. He claimed to trust me, but I knew that it amounted to nothing more than he was afraid to lose me just as I had grown afraid to lose him so I let it slide. I still knew that I was pregnant though. I hadn’t gotten my period, which is the number one sign really, and for the past week I had spent my mornings vomiting as soon as I woke up. I figured Louis knew. I saw the way he looked at me. His icy eyes gentle and warm and gleeful, like that was the best idea in the entire world.

So he left me at home, tucked in bed while he went out. He didn’t say what he was getting and I didn’t ask. I just stared up at the ceiling, my hand resting on my stomach, tracing small circles to smooth it. I was in a trance about everything when Louis stepped back into the bedroom. He smiled at me, looking warm and embracing and lovely. He leaned over me, using his arms to hover above my stomach. He pushed up my shirt feathering a kiss of the skin that had started to firm. Looking up from his long lashes he spoke, his nose brushing along my exposed skin. “You need to take a test before I get to attached, but I think I already am.”

He gently nudged me into the attached bathroom to take the test. It was a long minute before the result appeared on the screen, a small little +. Louis’s eyes widened, his smile spreading out across his face. “We’re having a baby!” he screamed, grabbing my hips and crushing me to his chest. “Our own little person and they’re going to be the best person in the world, we’ve got so much to do, yes we do.” He began to coo, cradling my stomach in his hands. “I love you.” He kissed at my belly button making me squirm. “I love you.” He said again, standing looking me in the eyes and kissing my lips.

“I love you too Louis.” And it wasn’t a lie.