She'll do anything to bring him back safe and alive, i don't know if is me or the ackerman's have the quite an aura in them ; are they even blood related? Because they share the last name.

"Here's the plan, I and mikasa were going to take out that brat while the both of you get eren out here, got it?" He command

"Hai!"

Initially, we split up into two side taking out the plan. The ackerman's ready their position as they both dragged down the female, Mikasa was underneath it as levi is behind. She sense that levi is going to cup every inch of her until she's rip apart, and she will not let that happened.

She immediately lifted her fist swaying rotating her body behind her almost punched levi. He turn his blades, spinng around her arm like a disco ball would spin.
He then quickly went to her eyes and poke it with an blade. She slowly leaned back like before as her left hand covered the back of her nape.

Levi back away from it as he repeated the process of killing her again and again, eventually he got time to went for it's nape, slice it a little half but to quite revealing the person inside the titan's body.

The three of us stood their amazed at his work. Levi finished off the female titan by one handley on his own, Sure some comrades and the levi's Squad can slow her down and can slightly finished her off.

But levi, He is on an another level of killing.

Not to mention the way he spinned to swiftly like you can even catch that off, he has the skills and talent of doing both.

I wonder who tought him how to fight like that amount of skills, i bet who ever tought him if a very cool person.

He fly so fast that the female titan can hardly hardening herself to protect her nape. Heck , i can't even know where is he coming out of nowhere and the next thing his already infront of you. That probably scare the shit out of me when that happen.

Subsequently her hand fell from her nape for her body is unable to regenerate it self or even try to hardening.

Akio and I went to it close to get eren out, Akio slice her mouth as there we see eren's unconcious body stuck in a pile of sticky saliva of her's. I slowly grab his body dragging him out. simultaneously akio took eren from me as i suddenly feel something hit my stomach.

I look down and saw a blood dripping down my vest. Then i remember akio's blade went trough my stomach after receiving eren. I suddenly feel so dizzy and my surrounding is kinda blurry to see. The last thing i heard someone is calling my name as i feel cold hands wrapped around my tiny body.

×××××××××

I couldn't feel my body no more everything is feel so numb for me. My eyes were shut tight and i could barely breath. I try to squiggle around where ever i was but nothing has seems to work. quickly, out of horror, I opened my eyes but where ever i was, Wasn't where i thought i was. The whole room was completely wiped out.

Eveything is white. No one is here, but me alone.

"Guys?" I wonder around the place. There was no sound or sight of them." Akio, where are you?"I yelled out loud.

my voice was shaking and i could barely talk the more i can screamed. Where are they at? I thought myself. A mkment ago i was with akio and taking eren out from the female and then i suddenly ended up here. Alone.

"Am i dead?" I place my right hand on my chest; My heart is still beating. I could hear it, though the sound was getting louder.What's going on? It's not my heart beating no more, is it?

"Y/N.." Someone was calling for me. It sounded like someone familiar.

"Yah..Y/N"slowlt i could feel my body getting lighter. I tried to wake myself and shot my eyes waking me up from this nightmare.

"Y/N L/N!"

I immediately opened my eyes, facing the sky infront of me. I slowly sit down, placing my hand over my head since i'm still kinda bit dizzy. Looking over to the side, i found a dark shelter covered me. I realized i was inside the wagon,then someone slightly slide the white curtain.

"Oh your awake,brat" Levi greeted. He step in the wagon as he sat down beside me. Without warning, he grabbed my hands slowly checking it, I stared at him suprise. I'm not used to this kind of skinship i'm experiencing just now.

"Good thing your okay, you're brother and the guys were worried sick because you just hit a blade" Levi explained before letting go his hand over me.
Why do i feel sad all of a sudden?

"D-did..did you guys captured the-"

"No she got escaped for the seconf time again" Levi interrupted my sentence.

The two of us sat there quiet since none of us can start an casual conversation. Afrer a while, Erwin and hange opened the curtain as the both of them saw us. Hange immediately ran up to me and hug me tightly, Erwin stood there relief that i'm alright.

"Oi shitty-glasses let go of her" Levi groaned

"GWAHH GOMENASAI Y/N! i'm so happy that your alive" Hange said happily before she seperate us both to let me breathe normal again.

"I-it's okay hange..where are we by the way?" I asked

Now it's time for the commander Erwin to speak.

"In the field, the comrades are cleaning up the corpses and covering them up so we can burial them once were back home" Erwin calmly explained

I slowly nods my head, Erwin told me to stay inside the wagon due to that i'm injured. But i wasn't totally injured, I was stabbed by the blade not to deeply so i can say i'm fine.

But Mr. Shorty here interrupt me from earlier that i had to stay inside the wagon because i'm fucking injured. I couldn't reject his idea since erwin has already been decided.

"But levi i'm alright..see the pain is slowly goes away" I said

"Still no brat" He hissed

I deepily sighed as i already given up trying to convince him to let me ride my horse. Hange and Erwin left the wagon, preparing to retreat to the wall rose.
Levi is the last one who stayed, he was about to head out but he turned his gaze to me and slowly leaned forward as he kissed my forehead.

My eyes gone wide opened, blinking my eyes at his sudden action. We both stared at each other's gaze not breaking the eye contact. Then i got this feeling like i've this butterflies inside my stomach.

"Stay here you got that, brat?" He said in a deep voice. I rapidly nodded my head at him as i stayed quiet.

He ruffle my hair as he left me here,alone, blushing such a mess. I place my hand to my left chest checking my heartbeat rate.

"Levi you're making me fell for you even more"