"How very smart of you Y/N, are you the long lost sister of Eld?" Gunther asked

"Umm..no why?" I tilt my head at him confused

"Because both of you are a hella smartass and thinking the same thoughts" Gunther joked, Eld and I both look at each other and giggled.

From Far close, I can sense that petra's glaring at me intensely as she gripped onto her blades, but i just shrugged it off. Then suddenly we changed our emotion as the air is intensively serious right now.

"Does that mean they divided the suspect from here?"Petra askes herself

"So that means the one that killed sonny and bean was that guy too?" Eld pointed-out

I loosen my arms and stare at eld
"But if is a guy then he won't look to obvious to kill two of hange's titan and turn into a female titan; It has to be girl" I Blurt.

They tilt their heads to the side, confused by my words just now.

"I don't get what you were sayin there" Eren said confused

"In other words, Both spy's are working together to capture eren" I summarized

"Why though? What do they need from eren" Oluo asked

I shrugged both of my shoulder and reply "I don't know but eren important to them,Therefore that's why they are aftering him " I said rationally

"At that time, The commander asked me" Petra recalled, going back to eld's conclusion.

Suddenly, the question erwin asked us back in the wall rose if it was the enemy who done this, the question is still hard to clarify the answer. Eld lean against the tree as his arms are crossed.

He narrowed his eyes "If we could answer that question,we might be able to join the real operation.i don't think there's anyone who can answer that question" Eld mumbled assert, placing his hand on his chin.

"i know about it, okay? But even so i didn't answer" Oluo said, as petra karate chopped oluo's back, but not technically chopping his back. She just purposely make oluo shut up for a moment.

"Petra!..anyway do you understand why?"Oluo asked us

"Why?"Petra asked back

"What? You don't understand it? well, it's a given that people like you won't understand, you haven't done anything to get tl my level after all" Oluo Nagged.

Petra give him a poker face look and rolled her eyes at him.

"Do you still plan to copy captain levi? captain won't say such a thing" Petra defensed

The two hatred-lovers continue on agrueing this time, as for the two mens listened to their endless fight.

We are Close to finding out the truth of this world,but even for the sake, we still lost many amount of comrades. To be completely honest, Along the way i was so scared because we almost gotten smashed by the titan.
Gladly Erwin's plan turns out great at the end. Now i know The reason why many training corps didn't want to joined the survey corps because they're afraid to die early.

During this time, I still couldn't get rid of father's word that one of us have to find a lover and defeat the titans so one of us get to have the throne.

I mean 'Who the hell would agree with that bet he made with those two crazy mens!' I exclaimed in my mind.

But lately, I started to grow feelings for someone. Someone i couldn't imagine he will be the one i fell for, he probably don't feel the same way as i did. His busy for being the 'strongest humanity' in the corps, and he has no time for romantic relationship.

"Do you think the commander is wrong?" Eld asked

"What do you mean by wrong?" I asked.

"Eren, you might've not known it before, but i think you'll understand it now. The reason why Erwin smith was intrusted with the survey corps, The becon of humanity's hope" Eld said

Did he just say Erwin is the becon of humanity's hope? Or i didn't quite understand that.

"Captain levi trust him that much afer all" Petra said assured

"Shorty Trust erwin? I thought he didn't trust anyone except himself, guess his not that arrogant after all" I chuckled

"Say Y/N why do you call captain a shorty or levi? Isn't he angry when every you try to call him like that?" Eld asked.

"Now you mention it, No.. He wasn't angry when i call him shorty or levi" I smiled

"Lucky you Y/N, maybe in the future you both might get ended up together" Eld joked, they started to snickered except for petra.

Then my faces turn into light crimson.

I scoffed "If pigs can fly, i doubt it would happened " I said, rolled my eyes.

"Invite us on your wedding day!" Gunther chuckled as he teased

I quickly looked away avoiding their weird gazes at me, as i hear snickered are still up going.

Suddenly in the middle of the laugher, we heard a woman's screaming coming from the forest, We all look on the other side since the sound is coming from where we have run into to. The screaming is less then 5-10 seconds only, subsequently it had stopped, as for the forest gone quiet again.

"w-what was that sound?" Eren stuttered

"I think it's the female titan" Eld said in assurance

"It came from the titan?!" I exclaimed, wide eyes opened.

Eld nodded "Yes, they might been torturing her, I hope their doing alright thgere" He wished

Then we saw a blue smoke coming from the sky, retreat? The operation is already done?

"Seems like it's over, let's go back to the horses, prepare to retreat!" Gunther Command

"Hai!"

"Seems like it, let's go and see what kind of face that shitty person inside the titan is making" Oluo said, standing up from his sit, dusting the dirt away.

"Guys!"

We heard a muttered coming from the forest as i slowly spotted my brother, Akio. He safely landed on the tree branch as he catching up his breathe.

"Akio, is looks like you've been running for hours, you are sweating" Petra siad worriedly, she take out a small cloth and give it to akio as he gladly recieved it from her hand.

"arigatou petra-san.." He thanked

He wiped away the sweats flowing down his faces, catching his breath.
He look up at us and he turned his gazes to me, the look on his faces tells me that there's something bad had happened there.

His eyes are filled with fear and serious Written all over his face.

"What happened Ni-san?" I calmly asked

Our eyes are focus on him, letting him to continue his up coming words.

"The female titan got eaten by the titans and escape"