Chapter 108

The time passed by, and it was time for Shu Ye's partner. The weather was clear on that day, and the sun was scorching the earth, making it hot and unbearable. Fortunately, there was some wind, which made people feel more comfortable.

The new caves of the three brothers of the White Wings were very lively on this day. The two of them were all present, even the little mermaids. Only the red dates are left in the cave to watch the sleeping little spirit snakes.

The wedding did not make much extravagance, only to make a sumptuous feast. Chef Lin Yi, Shu Jintian and others worked as deputies to make a larger roast water pig, four steamed fish, a large pot of roasted bird soup, and some delicate side dishes. In addition, the orcs who are afraid of hot make some cold dishes, vegetables and fruits and other raw meat, so that they do not have to wait for the hot dishes to cool.

The prepared food spread a large slice on the ground, enough for ten females to eat for a whole day. However, there are six adult males on the scene, and they can solve more than half of the food alone.

On the dining floor, Shu Ye sat between Bai Yi and Shu Jintian, her cheeks flushed. Shu Jintian's face was extremely depressed. Shu Hanyu, next to Shu Jintian, is the face of Wannian Bingshan, but there is also a hint of joy in the eyes. Only Guoguo has been focusing on eating for a hundred years, while feeding and feeding the little mermaid around him.

Lin Yi, who was sitting opposite Shu Jintian, laughed so cheaply, saying, "Jin Tian, ​​today is the happy day of Ye Xiao and Bai Yi, can you change your expression?"

Shu Jintian snorted, glanced at the cheerful little mermaids playing on the ground, and said uncomfortably: "Unless you regenerate a female to marry five little mermaids, if you can, there are ten little snakes in my family, let's count them together. . "

Lin Yi choked and smiled inwardly, so as to avoid Shu Jintian blowing Mao Linyi to change the subject. "Although we went to the village to do the custom and the wedding was simple, but there was always something wrong with the dishes and the wine. It happened that I successfully brewed a jar of fruit wine the other day, I went to get everyone to try it?"

Shu Ye's face stiffened, and looked at the newlywed partner anxiously for a few times. The ink pupil squeezed Shu Ye's eyes, beckoning to be restless, Bai Yi held Shu Ye's hand, and calmly calmed down. Shu Ye had three backers, so rest assured.

Shu Jintian's eyes lit up, "You really succeeded? The jar you held when you came was filled with wine? That's great. I haven't tasted any wine in the past two decades. Try it soon." ! "

"Hee hee, I knew you liked it." Lin Yi said, and got up and walked into the cave, holding out a large bucket of jars.

The wine jar was opened, and a faint aroma of fruit wine overflowed.

"It really is wine." Shu Jintian said: "But the taste seems to be a bit weak, is it really?"

Shu Hanyu spit out the snake letter, a little curious, and looked at the dusty wine jar.

Lin Yi said with a bit of anger: "Of course it succeeded. I have tried it. I don't believe you will try it."

However, as Shu Jintian said, Lin Yi also felt that the wine smelled a little bit light, but the taste was absolutely fine, he can be sure.

With that said, Lin Yi poured a big bowl and handed it to Shu Jintian.

"I'll try it!" Shu Jintian couldn't wait to take it, sniffing lightly, and taking a sip.

Lin Yi looked at Shu Jintian expectantly and asked, "How is it?"

Shu Jintian frowned slightly and sighed in disappointment. "Not good, are you brewed with water? It smells of wine, and it's just fresh water in your mouth."