Chapter 75

"Han Yu ~~ Little Snake ..." Shu Jintian kept whispering in his sleep, and seemed to be caught in a terrible nightmare.

"Every day," Shu Hanyu awakened and opened her eyes with tired bloodshot eyes.

"Daily dreaming, wake up soon." Shu Hanyu shook Shu Jintian.

Shu Jintian was entangled with Shu Hanyu like an octopus, and even his baby's little snake fruit was squeezed on top of the two people's heads, sleeping on the haystack.

"Huh ~~" Shu Jintian opened his eyes and felt the light was dazzling.

Shu Jintian rubbed his eyes and suddenly felt a familiar taste, suddenly stopped and opened his eyes.

"Han Yu," Shu Jintian's eyes widened, paused for a second, and then rushed onto Shu Hanyu's body.

"Is it really you? I didn't have a dream?" Shu Jintian hugged Shu Hanyu tightly and felt the other person's obvious bones, which coincided with yesterday's memory. Shu Jintian painfully printed a kiss on Shu Hanyu's collarbone, and said softly, "You have lost a lot of weight."

"Hehe ~~ I'm okay, as long as I find you." Shu Hanyu was very pleased, spit out the snake letter and licked Shu Jintian's forehead.

Every day he can be regarded as so important, even if he is thin, he is willing.

Guoguo, who was sleeping soundly, was awakened by the two of them. He just opened his eyes and looked casually, then closed his eyes and continued to sleep.

Shu Jintian was too happy to see Shu Hanyu yesterday and forgot to think about anything. It was calmer than yesterday, remembering the orc killing his little snake, and his eyes were filled with hatred.

"By the way, Han Yu, how did you fight that orc that day? He was so mean, did you suffer more injuries?"

Shu Hanyu also froze his face and said in a deep voice: "He is dead."

Shu Hanyu hugged Shu Jintian and sucked the smell of Shu Jintian greedily, fortunately: "I went to you when he was bitten, but I don't know where you are in the direction. I found it for five days before I found the red mermaid He fought a fight, only to find the island with you and his taste, then I knew you were with him. "

"... and then?" Shu Jintian's heart was blocked, and he felt uncomfortable.

Shu Jintian couldn't imagine how Shu Hanyu felt at the time. He has a keen sense of smell and should be able to smell every place where he is with red dates. What would Han Yu think of a person with such a strong possessive desire? Shu Jintian can't imagine it now.

"I was hurt again at that time, and I couldn't walk anymore. I rested on the island for a few days and slowly calmed down. I am happy because you are still alive. Anyway, as long as you are still alive, just find you Just fine. "Shu Hanyu said slowly.

"Hmm!" Shu Jintian's nose was sore, and when Shu Hanyu's eyes were tired, he knew that he certainly did not have much rest, so he said softly: "Sleep, I will go out and find something to eat."

"Do you want me to find it for you? I'm afraid you are in danger alone." Shu Hanyu shook his head and made himself awake.

"No, you have a good rest. There are no animals here, and there are few birds, so I went to find some fruit to eat and there would be no danger." Shu Jintian said as he sat up and hugged the fruit.

Guoguo opened his eyes confusedly, and saw that the female father fell asleep again.

"What about the mermaid?" Shu Hanyu thought of the mermaid.