Chapter 24

what! rain! There is still salt there! I haven't had to pretend to come back. Thinking of the salt pit, Shu Jintian left behind the spermatorrhea incident.

"Han Yu, there is a lot of salt in that salt pit. I want to decorate it back."

Shu Hanyu took Shu Jintian's coat again and put it on him.

"What salt? Eat it? I'll just grab it for you. You have a good rest at home."

Shu Jintian was overjoyed and said anxiously: "It's not food, ah, it's food, it's the salt in the pit when you found me yesterday. The white sand is like a fine sand. Would you please help me pack some back?

Su Hanyu's eyes suddenly became weird, "I want to eat sand every day?"

Shu Jintian's mouth twitched and said silently, "That's not sand, but salt!"

"Okay, what else do I want to eat every day, I bring it back together."

"Anything is okay, I'm not hungry yet. I'm right, there are sweet potato skins there, do you know where there are sweet potatoes?" Shu Jintian softly leaned on Shu Hanyu.

Shu Hanyu listened to the female always saying that the other orcs had left over, but it was a little unpleasant, but the female was too thin to get what he wanted to eat, and Shu Hanyu frowned.

Shu Jintian and Shu Hanyu described the appearance of sweet potatoes, and explained that he must bring more salt. Otherwise it will be wasted. But what kind of salt is used, Shu Jintian looked around the cave, and his eyes lit up when he saw the big shell.

"Han Yu, please take the shells and install them, the more the better. Remember not to put sand in."

Shu Hanyu frowned one by one, and finally warned Shu Jintian not to go out before leaving the cave.

Shu Jintian couldn't run with energy, he was tired now, dizzy, and his eyelids couldn't open. Even the swelling of the buttocks was ignored by him.

After Shu Hanyu left, Shu Jintian became sleepy again. Curled in the haystack, and quickly fell asleep again.

When Shu Hanyu reached Shu Jintian's place, he first filled it with Shibei salt, then followed the smell, found the fire pile that Shu Jintian said, and reached out to find out all the food residues after reaching out to the jungle.

Shu Jintian said he couldn't smell the sweet potatoes, but he knew all the plants and leaves on the ground. Shu Hanyu didn't know what kind it was, so she planned to find some. There is no problem with something that someone has already eaten.

Shu Hanyu searched by evidence and quickly found all the plants. Because Shu Jintian told him that the sweet potato seemed to be a kind of fruit, when Shu Hanyu looked for it, he paid special attention to whether there was any fruit.

Shu Hanyu's careful search really made him dig out several purple fruits at the root of a rattan plant. It's just that the fruit is not as soft as the fire, but hard.

After finding all the plants by the fire, Shu Hanyu felt that they were all leaves and fruits. Fearing that she would not feed the females, she caught a little Maomao.

Shu Hanyu returned to the cave and saw the female lying motionless in the corner. She was startled and hurried to him. After exploring the female's breath, she felt relieved.

"Every day, wake up. I will find you everything you want to eat."

Shu Hanyu pushed Shu Jintian, and her tentacles were still so hot.

"Huh ~" Shu Jintian narrowed her eyes and responded. Still curled up to sleep. I'm so tired that my eyes can't be opened.

Although Shu Jintian woke up once in the morning, Shu Hanyu was still worried. After all, the females have been sleeping for so long, and it is too abnormal to be sleepy now.