Chapter 107

The three white wing brothers were thrown out of their home by their grandfather when they were ten years old. They dug a small cave in a small mountain packet 300 meters away from their home and lived there for seven years. The three brothers liked Shu Ye very much. Shu Ye moved whoever he chose and then dug a better hole.

All three believed that they were Shu Ye's last choices and chose a good place outside. Until the day before yesterday, the three brothers all mate with their favorite females. So far, the three brothers had to accept the reality and start work in the current cave to expand the cave so that Xiao Ye could live in comfortably.

Three newly grown black wolves were digging into the world, but Shu Jintian was mad.

Shu Jintian furiously went to clean up Lin Yi on the same day, and went back home when the sky was dark. When he returned, Shu Ye and his family's three brothers had set a date, just three days later. Although the tribe ’s rites were held collectively, they had already had a relationship, so the two families planned to hold a separate event three days later to celebrate for them.

Guoguo took the red dates and the children and said goodbye to his father the next morning. Shu Hanyu gave Guoguo an eye that counted as your acquaintance. Shu Jintian did not object. After all, Guoguo had already become a family.

Guoguo turned into a spirit snake carrying red dates and the little mermaids. As for the little spirit snake, it was directly packed in a hemp bag and carried by the red dates in his hand. The snakes dragged on the ground, making a 'fluttering' rubbing sound, stunned that there was no response at all. Shu Jintian, who was standing in the back, looked at it, and he could not bear to speak. The serpent has been a bit irritable recently, but he still doesn't bother him.

Guoguo lightly climbed to the wisteria forest.

The eyes are full of different shades of purple, and the wisteria trees rise up from the ground. They are tall and short, more than 50 to 60 meters high, and more than ten meters short. The distribution is patchy, and there is no clutter, like someone. Well-designed in general. The wisteria tree has a rich canopy, and wisteria of different thicknesses hangs from the top of the tree. One or two pieces of tender purple wisteria leaves are dotted between the thin vines. They are translucent by the sunlight, and even the meridians of the leaves are faintly visible.

A gentle breeze blew through, lifted up long wisteria, and waved with the wind. The air was filled with light fragrance, a light purple fluffy flower fell lightly ... The red jujube was deeply shocked by the purple world in front of him, and was enchanted by the velvet wisteria flower that stretched out his hand to catch the eye and gently held it to the tip of the nose Sniffed.

"It's so fragrant, it's so beautiful here, Guoguo. I want to live here." Red dates scratched Naguoguo's back and loved it.

Guoguo turned back and vomited the letter to the red dates and nodded. Then continue to climb forward. It's almost time to Jinghu, where Zaozao will definitely like it.

Guoguo thought of the jujube's happy appearance, excited, and accelerated the speed of crawling.

In the depths of the wisteria forest, an elliptical lake lies quietly on the ground. The lake is clear and the lake green is purplish. The surface of the water is calm and calm, like a mirror surface. Only when the breeze blows, the purple lake surface wafts a circle of soft water ripples.

Guoguo put down the red dates and turned into a human form, embracing the mysterious and mysterious way of the red dates god: "This is the place, jujube dates, you will taste the lake, there will be surprises."

Jujube looked at Shu Guo suspiciously, climbed to the lake with his hand on the ground, scooped up the water with his hand, licked it, then opened his eyes in surprise, and said incredulously: "Ah? It seems like the smell of blue water."