Chapter 32

Shu Jintian pulled the rattan on his neck resentfully, and found that this slender vine was actually more flexible than the thick cane that the beast had locked him.

Shu Hanyu gave him a loose fit, and the rattan ring hung loosely around his neck, just covering his head. Shu Jintian turned the knot of the rattan circle to untie the knot, but the serpent was tight and the tight knot was not loose.

"Humph! The **** snake is getting more and more excessive. Ah oops!" Shu Jintian pulled the rattan angrily, but his neck was hurt.

Shu Jintian made a rattan for a while, and the solution could not be solved. He sat on the ground helplessly and rested.

As soon as a person calms down, he becomes particularly sensitive to his body. Shu Jintian's discomfort became more apparent, especially in areas that were overused later. Now even if there is nothing blocked inside, there is always a sense of foreign body.

Shu Jintian frowned, took a deep breath, forbearing the weirdness of his body, and bowed his head to check his body.

Fortunately, I was shocked when I saw Shu Jintian. He hadn't seen it in the back, but just bowed his head, and there was a large piece of bluish purple at the base of his legs.

No wonder he feels swollen between his legs and his hips. It should be similar to his legs.

Shu Jintian stretched his legs wide and lowered his head as much as possible to see the embarrassing place. But he couldn't even see it. Too much force would pull the sore waist, preventing him from bending down too much.

Shu Jintian had to reach out and touch, there was still some dry, greasy liquid in the back. The originally tightly closed place, he could feel a hole with his hand. Shu Jintian tried to shrink, but couldn't retract it. Even if it tightened hard, after a few seconds he relaxed, and the hole and mouth opened immediately.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck !!! This still makes people alive!"

Shu Jintian simply closed his eyes and didn't look, and covered himself with a quilt.

After a long time, there was some movement in the cave.

Facing this cave, Shu Jintian wrapped his quilt tightly. Did not get up, but quietly raised his ears.

"Every day, I am back." Shu Hanyu said softly, unloading the things in his hand.

There was a slight inaudible footsteps, and then the sound of heavy objects falling to the ground, as if there were still sounds of dull things resting on the ground. I didn't know what it was.

It seems that he brought a lot of things back! Shu Jintian was a little curious, but still lying quietly, Shu Hanyu was the air.

Shu Hanyu walked over to the female and was hugged together with her belt. She whispered softly: "Eating every day, I'll grab the Mao young beast you love to eat, get up and eat!"

Shu Hanyu hugged Shu Jintian and put him on his lap.

"Sigh ~" Shu Hanyu's movement caused Shu Jintian's back injury. Shu Jintian frowned slightly and became more angry with Shu Hanyu.

In his current position, Shu Jintian also had to face Shu Hanyu. Hello, Colonel Daddy

Shu Jintian said coldly: "Now you can untie me."

"Well, good!" Shu Hanyu agreed happily.

Shu Jintian was still bored, only stretched his neck to untie Shu Hanyu, and ignored him.

Shu Hanyu started to untie the knot, and after a while, said apologetically: "Oh, the knot is too dead to be untied. It can only tear the cane."

Shu Jintian hurriedly said: "Then it will break off, I can't stand it."