Chapter 66

Snakes listened to Shu Jintian's words. They didn't bring food this time. Now they see clearly. When they saw Shu Jintian, they rushed to Shu Jintian excitedly, entangled Shu Jintian's legs and wanted to climb up.

The current snake has the thickness of an adult's arm, and its weight is not light. The combined weight of the three makes Shu Jintian a bit unstable.

"Okay, don't make a fuss." Shu Jintian squatted down, body, and said angrily to the snakes.

The little snakes were also good. When the female father squatted down, she let go of Shu Jintian's legs, raised his head to rub Shu Jintian's face, and stretched out the snake Xinzi and licked.

The snake's scales are cooler than Shu Hanyu's hard, and it won't be uncomfortable to scrape on people's faces.

Shu Jintian was numbed and itchy and couldn't help laughing.

"Oh, didn't you tell you not to come first? It's really bold. Fortunately, I took the big snake father away today. You can play more here today."

The little snakes rubbed Shu Jintian happily and twisted their bodies happily on the ground.

"Oh ~" Suddenly, a beast roared through the forest, breaking the tranquility of the forest.

The sound in the nightmare suddenly sounded in reality, Shu Jintian's heart shook, his face suddenly turned pale, and he quickly turned to look.

I saw a giant beast with brown hair, lion-like and tiger-like, pacing towards them, the wings on his back spread out lazily, and then folded away at will. It seems to be in a good mood. The strong bones and the shiny and shiny fur all declare the mastery of his master. It should be a mountain overlord, but his left eye flashes fierce and bloodthirsty, but his right eye is abruptly dim, dry and pale. The author is very sad.

"It's you! The men are defeated, you dare to run to our site, aren't you afraid of the serpent?" Shu Jintian's face was white without a trace of blood, but he stared at Yan Ze with fierce eyes.

Seeing the orcs coming towards them, Shu Jintian consciously or unintentionally took the little snakes behind him and protected them. But did not see the anger and fear that suddenly appeared in the eyes of the snakes.

Damn it, it's not enough to bully them. They even came to bully their female father. When the male father comes back, he must bite him.

The female's apparently fearful but stiff look clearly pleased Yan Ze, and Yan Ze's mood was better. The huge body took a light step and approached them step by step.

It seems that it is useful to keep these nasty spirit snakes, but fortunately, I couldn't hold them back. God knows how much hatred he smells when he smells the stray spirit snake that hurts his eyes, and he hopes to bite them vaguely and make them die the most painful. Just to get back the female, and to revenge on his physical disability, he had to hide behind the little spirit snake and let them take the lead to find someone. He just flew to the little spirit snake's lair from time to time to check, and then waited for the opportunity to move.

And because he flew here, even if the snake had a good sense of smell, it was difficult to detect his taste.

It now appears that he really succeeded. Yan Ze got a smug smile in his eyes and stepped closer to Shu Jintian.

"Little snake, hide behind your father." Shu Jintian stepped back cautiously step by step, because the hidden fear and hatred in the heart made Shu Jintian's body tremble unconsciously, but he did not forget to protect the little snakes.

The little snakes are distributed on the side of the father and mother, raising their heads, opening their mouths and bulging their foreheads to make themselves look bigger. The tip of the tooth in the mouth of the snake was completely exposed, threatening the powerful enemy on the opposite side.