Chapter 2

The spirit snake orc is the rarest species in the orc continent. Because they are cold-blooded beasts. Except for the companion who has been with him for life, he has no affection for his family or even relatives. So before I had a partner, I lived alone.

Furthermore, the reproduction of spirit snakes and beasts is not the same as other orcs.

They are all spawning. There may be seven or eight eggs in a nest, or maybe fifteen or six eggs. And the sperm survival period is very long, can survive in the female body for ten years, or even ten years. Even if it mates and mates only once, the female can give birth several times.

In the memory, a female was forced to mate, and after mating, she was rescued by the female clan, and then the female did not mate and mate with the spirit snake, but laid eggs for eleven years in a row. Those snake eggs were abandoned after birth. It was the spirit snake that picked up the eggs and hatched them.

It stands to reason that for such a powerful reproduction ability, the number of spirits and beasts should be very large. But the fact is quite the opposite. The spirit snake is the rarest species of orcs.

It may be that the thing is absolutely inverse. With the reproductive ability of almost against the sky, although their number of offspring is large, they are just snakes with no intelligence, and they cannot be transformed into human forms. What really turns into an orc is one in a thousand miles. In the current orc continent, there are only a hundred spirit snakes and beasts.

In addition, the solitude of the spirits and beasts has led to a lot less ways to find a partner. Mostly like other wandering beasts, females are robbed by strength.

But their possession of females is just a way of inheriting the possession of females in memory, and there is not much continuation of the idea of ​​race. The full moon of the baby snake will be abandoned by the male father, and there is no way to learn much from his father. But they have a special inheritance memory that allows them to survive in this orc continent.

The dark green python is a young spirit snake beast. He didn't have time to grab a female shortly after he reached adulthood. God had arranged for him a beautiful female.

The spirit snake beast dragged Shu Jintian back to his cave and put him in the grass nest where he often slept. Looking at the strange female curiously.

The black short hair, like a hair ball, is very special, unlike any orc or female he has ever seen. The skin is very fair and delicate. Although they are not white, they are better than the females he has seen.

Shu Jintian's lips are bright red, even if she is sleepy, the lip color is also gorgeous. There used to be a woman who sprayed oil, and praised his lips as better than those of girls who wear lipstick. It is enviable.

The spirit snake beast looked at him, and his eyes slowly focused on Shu Jintian's mouth. He spit out the snake letter and tentatively touched it.

Warm and hot, so comfortable.

The eyes of the Snake Beast lit up, and the green eyes sparkled. The huge head stepped forward again, licking the female who was tightly wrapped by herself, the slender snake letter, pressed against the lips, and flexibly drilled into it ...

Shu Jintian felt a bit uncomfortable breathing, panic chest. He grew his mouth to breathe hard, but he couldn't relieve much.

Fuck, even halo is not easy.

Before opening his eyes, Shu Jintian's brain worked diligently. Recalling that he was killing the beast, and hadn't come and cleaned up, he fell asleep and was afraid for a while. Did not be bitten by other beasts, really **** luck.