Chapter 28

Shu Jintian was too frustrated, lying in a hot place, and soon fell asleep.

The rain fell a little, and the wind drifted to the entrance of the cave with a gentle blow. The water on the eaves of the cave was dripping down big and big, making the sound of 'dump-dump' dripping.

The noisy sound gradually cleared, and it was suitable for sleeping.

Shu Jintian was confused and felt sleepy, but had clear thoughts. The upper and lower eyelids seem to have a huge suction, which always prevents him from fully opening his eyes. Shu Jintian squinted at Shu Hanyu's face, and was very happy.

"Big Snake!" It was just too tired, Shu Jintian's eyes opened for less than a second, and they stuck together. Shu Jintian struggled to open his eyes again, his eyes blurred a little, and he couldn't see Shu Hanyu's face clearly.

"What do you eat every day? I'll catch you." Shu Hanyu hugged herself and smiled softly.

"Snake, I don't eat, I'm so full." Shu Jintian frowned and had a cramp in his stomach, causing him to slightly shrink his body and even nest in Shu Hanyu's arms.

The snake is warm in his arms. Isn't he a cold-blooded animal? It turns out that the snake can also be warm, so good!

"No, I want to eat!"

Su Hanyu's voice suddenly became rough and tough.

Shu Jintian was taken aback and opened his eyes strenuously. Seeing Shu Hanyu's vague face, he slowly transformed into the fierce face of the barbarian orc, with the big eyes of the bronze bell open, and looked at him fiercely.

Shu Jintian was frightened and was about to run away, but was vigorously pulled back.

"Let me go. Serpent?" Shu Jintian fought hard, but was still imprisoned. A big, rough palm squeezed his chest and stomach.

It hurts! Stomach hurts. Shu Jintian ignored the savage orc harassment and rolled up.

Someone is talking, as if calling someone, repeating constantly, but he can't understand a word. His body was shaken vigorously, and he felt that he was about to fall apart.

Shu Jintian opened his eyes in confusion, and the pictures he saw were shaky.

[Little female, what's wrong with you? Yan Ze looked nervously at his little female, and was relieved to see him wake up.

"My stomach hurts, and I'm going to the toilet." Shu Jintian covered her stomach with her hands, and her face was wrinkled.

Yan Zeyi understood, holding the female to the hole, holding her legs with both arms, holding Shu Jintian in a posture to give the child urine.

"You let me go, don't let me solve it myself." Shu Jintian said painfully, being hugged by the toilet, embarrassing him, especially this person is still a hate.

Yan Ze tightened the restless female tightly with a little effort.

[Good girl, do n't be afraid of me. Yan Ze said, gently pressing on the belly of the female with one hand and rubbing his belly.

"Well!" Shu Jintian's painful cold sweat was lingering, and he couldn't bear it. The sound of "poo" was discharged directly.

After an unpleasant smell spread, Shu Jintian blushed. The orc was still rubbing his stomach constantly, and Shu Jintian couldn't help but release it as soon as possible in this posture.

"Okay." Shu Jintian said, patting the man's strong arm. He really didn't want to maintain this position for a second.

Yan Zewen Yan thought about it and understood what the female meant. Just turn the female body, it is necessary to lick Shu Jintian behind.