Chapter 35

Shu Jintian raised a lot of fire, and the big shell was filled with water and burned in the middle.

On the side, Shu Jintian set up a simple stove with a bunch of meat cut into large pieces. The meat was covered with seasonings. The aroma of various spices was emitted from it and was roasting.

The meat slices were three fat and seven thin, and the fat was full of meat slices. From time to time, a few drops dripped in the fire, making a crackling sound.

"Wow! It smells good ~" Shu Jintian stared at the barbeque, and when he saw that it was cooked, he took the batch of roasts and replaced them with pieces of meat already worn next to him to continue roasting.

"Han Yu, you try it too, it looks really good." Shu Jintian knew that the snake was afraid of heat, and he didn't hand it to him directly, but put him on the side of the leaves to cool him.

Shu Hanyu had just eaten the meat that Shu Jintian didn't want, and now he was lying sleepy and lying on one side, his body too long, so that his head was beside Shu Jintian, but his tail stretched into the cave.

Shu Hanyu heard the female's words, glanced at the female with her half-supported transparent eyelid, and sighed and vomited the snake.

Shu Jintian didn't care about Shu Hanyu anymore, and began to gobble up. He has n't eaten much in the past two days. In the morning, the meat that Shu Hanyu roasted was lost by more than half of him. Now he is almost hungry and ca n't find North.

At this time, the water in the shell boiled, Shu Jintian folded a cup with a large leaf, filled a cup of boiling water, and put it on the side to cool. The last time he ran away, he saw someone fold the leaves into a pot to cook meat, and then remembered to use the leaves to fill the water. At present, there are not many containers that can hold water. In the future, you can also try to make cups with wood.

While eating, Shu Jintian divided a handful of rattan into the shell and cooked it. By the time he finished the first batch of roasts, the rattan in the shell had been cooked brightly and the color was greener.

Shu Jintian thought that it should be almost the same, he picked up the rattan, and took another hand to cook it.

After eating all the barbecue, all the rattan on the ground was cooked, and Shu Jintian put it on the bush to drip.

The food that Shu Hanyu gave to Shu Jintian was twice the amount he had eaten each time. This time Shu Jintian actually ate a sperm and didn't feel it.

Two days ago, people were forced to irrigate the meat, and each time he was braced to death. Shu Jintian thought that his stomach should be propped up at that time. But that's fine. The day here is too long. He eats more at a time, and he can cook less or twice a day.

"Han Yu, your meat is already cold. Try it quickly. It's really delicious." Shu Jintian looked at the last bunch of meat, swallowed it, and fed it to Shu Hanyu's mouth.

Shu Hanyu glanced at the female and saw him watching the grilled meat swallowing saliva, but still gave him the meat, which was a surprise. Quickly opened his mouth in coordination, biting out the barbecue.

In the moment Shu Hanyu bit the meat, Shu Jintian's hand shrank slightly invisible, and finally a pity appeared in his eyes. Ugh! Why did you really eat it and thought the snake wouldn't eat it!

Shu Jintian was also immersed in the grief of losing the last piece of flesh, and he felt that as soon as his eyes were dark, the mouth of the serpent was attached to him. Shu Jintian couldn't help but stunned. Gold Medal Duke: Only the Black Wife

A smile flashed in Shu Hanyu's eyes, reaching out the snake letter and drilling into the female's mouth, slowly moving the meat in his mouth.

Feeling that there was something in his mouth, the smell of barbecue roasted in his mouth again, Shu Jintian's eyes widened.