Chapter 104

The next day, the weather was clear, and the white swaying sun hung high above the sky, waving a warmth. The snow on the ground began to melt, and Guoguo's huge body was rolled over in the muddy snow, stained with thin mud.

Guoguo took a pot with a large leaf folded in his mouth and carefully dropped a hole into a humanoid shape.

"Jujube, I'm back!"

"How? How much food did you catch?" Red dates lay on the bed, looking at the little things in the pot that were playing freely, and asked Guoguo's voice.

Guoguo took a leaf pot and walked to the side of the red date, squatted down and asked for merit: "Look, the little fish just hatched, the children will love eating it very much."

The leaf pot was filled with half of the pot of water. There were more than thirty small finger-length fish swimming around, unaware that he had become the ration of others.

"Well, yes. Come on, put the children in, just because they are about to change the water." Red Date caught a small fish in the pot. The small fish struggled quickly and was very energetic.

what? That's it! Guoguo limped down, put down the pot obediently, and said softly, "Oh."

The little mermaid snakes haven't eaten anything since they came out of the shell, but their body is much stronger than yesterday. They swim more vigorously. The water in the pot was already turbid, and a litter of small things had to float to the surface frequently for ventilation.

A pot of the little mermaid and the little snake saw the father come back, and they all floated up from the water, raised their heads high, and spit out the tender and tender snakes, or called ‘bong bang’.

"Baby, your father came back to catch fish for you, come and eat." Guo Guo stroked the head of a small fish and a snake with a big wave of his hand. Feeling the little head gently rubbing in the palm of his hand, Guoguo's heart was so soft.

"Okay, take your hands away, they are going to eat." Red jujube glanced at Guoguo. Guoguo immediately closed his hand and sat aside obediently.

Red dates picked up a few fish and snakes, and flicked the water gently.

"Bang Biao Biao Biao ~~~"

"His hiss ..."

The little mermaid snakes were stunned and made a tiny cry.

Put the red dates lightly, drain the water, put it in a pot with food, and then continue to fish and snake.

The little mermaid and the little snake were all dizzy, and hit the car a few times in the water before waking up. Suddenly smelling a strange smell, he caught up with excitement.

The rations were frightened to run around, and the long and small snake and little mermaid caught up with more interest, and the pot exploded instantly.

"Hehe ..." Guoguo smirked and glanced at Red Jujube: "Jujube, you can see that they are really healthy, and they are very good to raise at a glance."

"Yeah, they are really strong, much tougher than the children born in the blue water."

The little mermaids quickly got a ration, and the ration was unbearably humiliated, and they struggled to resist, dragging the mermaid to swim around, but it inspired the mermaid's bloodthirsty nature. The little mermaid blew out a row of small but very sharp teeth, biting the ration's body fiercely and tearing off a **** flesh. A trace of blood with a tantalizing flavor overflowed under the ration of the rations, and a red blood band as silky as a silk was drawn. Soon, the blood band melted in the water and eventually disappeared.