Chapter 31

After several days of heavy rain, the rain finally fell clean. The sky is clear and clear, without a trace of dust. The early rise of the sunrise brought a strong warmth to the forest. The washed forest plants are half dry. The birds that lived for several days also became active, and the chattering chatter was lively.

Shu Jintian was awakened by a noisy bird call, and his long sleep made him a little drowsy, and he opened his eyes in a daze.

His eyes were the cave where he had lived for a day, the same perspective as he woke up here last time, which made him a moment of trance. But the memories of being abused and abused by the next moment came back. Shu Jintian frowned in disgust.

By the way, serpent! The snake came to save him. Shu Jintian got up when she was excited.

Shu Jintian's body moved slightly, and immediately felt that his waist was about to break. Thinking of something, Shu Jintian's eyes widened instantly and he looked at his body.

The dark green snake body wrapped around his body one after another, the waist and abdomen were especially tightly wrapped, a piece of snake body passed between his legs, separated his legs, and the snake tail was wrapped around one of his legs, The slender, long snake's tail coiled around his ankle.

Shu Jintian moved one leg that was not entangled, and immediately felt a sore attack on the muscles inside the thigh. The back and acupoints were also swollen and painful, and there seemed to be something stuck inside. The belly is bulging, it doesn't swell, and it hurts when I move. It feels like diarrhea again.

Shu Hanyu woke up when the female moved, and he was in a very good mood when he saw him staring at the place where they met.

Shu Hanyu raised her head close to the female's head and stretched out the snake letter to lick his face.

"Ah! You, you don't let me go." Shu Jintian's face was pale, and the strange feeling of the back and the points was very obvious. He shrank involuntarily. The feeling of swelling and pain immediately extended from the edge of the hole and mouth to the inside of the body , Even the stomach is a little sour.

Shu Jintian loosed his body obediently, and put the tail of the snake tail around Shu Jintian's body, but the snake body in the middle was still tightly attached to Shu Jintian's leg. With his movement, he pulled Shu Jintian's back and hole, and Shu Jintian immediately hummed impatiently. There was a cry.

Shu Jintian couldn't wait for Shu Hanyu's movements, and simply backed away.

"Ah! ...... Why seems to be stuck, um ~~" The things in it don't seem to be straight, but they look like a ball, and they also have barbs, and they are fully supported inside. When he pulls, he hurts and can't get it out at all. .

Shu Jintian gasped in pain, immediately stopped his body and dared not move.

Shu Hanyu's heart was funny, and Snaketail swept comfortably under Shu Jintian.

Every day is so cute, actually want to extract his things. Be aware that their spirits and beasts have barbed stems in order to lock the females from their escape. Although, without this function, his female can't escape.

Shu Hanyu's snake tail swept Shu Jintian very itchy, he was itched chrysanthemum tightly, actually contained the contents inside, the aching abdomen also followed hard, the belly suddenly became more swollen, and the middle of Shu Jintian's body was so weak that he immediately became paralyzed Lost his body.

"Well ~ Would you like to take it out! Your stomach hurts ~" Shu Jintian also froze, and his tone was not good. Hong Kong Fengyun Entertainment

Shu Hanyu swam over the female's chest, licked his neck, and turned into a humanoid.