Chapter 77

The weather in the hot season changes, and it is still clear in the morning, and it becomes dark at noon.

The black layer of the cloud layer is so depressed that it makes you breathless. A thunder burst and disturbed the life of the whole island, and the rain finally fell.

The mountains are full of banging rain, and the thick shrub leaves are lowered by the big rain. On the ground where there is more stone and less soil, the muddy mud converges into a stream, which flows down the mountain and finally injects into the vast ocean.

The wind with the rain caught in the stone crack and hit Shu Jintian's face. Shu Jintian was covered with water, and his sleep gradually faded.

Shu Jintian felt itchy on her face, spreading from the itching of her forehead all the way until itching crawled to her mouth, and Shu Jintian stuck out her tongue and licked it with no taste.

"Every day you wake up?" Shu Hanyu's delighted voice sounded, completely awakening Shu Jintian.

"Well, Han Yu." Shu Jintian opened his eyes, only to feel that his body was weak, and even sitting up was difficult.

Shu Hanyu was holding him, his body was soaked, and his dark green hair clung to his body, just like Luotangji.

And the stone cracks where they are located are also wet. Shu Jintian touched it by hand, and the grass underneath was also wet, and the water came out with a press.

This is really ... stupid natural living environment! I wipe!

Shu Jintian looked at himself and Shu Hanyu, and there was rain beside them. A few drops of water hung on Bai Nen's face, and he slept calmly on the spot.

"How do you feel every day? Does your stomach still hurt?" Shu Hanyu looked concerned.

"The stomach doesn't hurt, and the headache hurts." Shu Jintian said with open eyes.

"Is it really gonorrhea every day, but there are no caves here? I searched the island to avoid the rain because of this stone crack. Endure every day, the rain will soon stop. When the rain stops, I will find Place. "Shu Hanyu was very distressed and hugged Shu Jintian tightly, blocking the wind and rain outside the stone joint with his body.

"Oh! ...... Ah ~!" Su Jintian shouted suddenly: "Baby, is your baby okay?"

At this time, Shu Jintian completely remembered the previous thing, remembering that he had bleed so much, Shu Jintian caressed his abdomen with both hands, and asked anxiously, his heart was very panic.

"It's fine if you're fine. Don't think too much about the child's affairs." Shu Hanyu was completely relieved when she saw that Shu Jintian was fine. As for whether the child was fine, he was not worried at all. There is, there is no. It ’s just good every day. And the child was born and robbed him every day, which made him very unhappy.

"That child ..." Shu Jintian touched his belly and looked at Shu Hanyu anxiously.

Shu Hanyu couldn't bear Shu Jintian to worry, explaining: "Every day, rest assured, the child will not be okay, our spirit snake cannot die so easily."

Shu Jintian exhaled a sigh of breath, fortunately saying, "That's great ..."

"Let's go back as soon as the rain stops. I'm really upset here." Shu Jintian said, stroking his abdomen.

"Okay, you don't like to eat the food here either. It's better to go back in order to have a baby sooner." Shu Hanyu agreed.

"Baba ~?" Guoguo was shocked when he heard that he was coming home, and he turned and sat up.