Chapter 70

Shu Jintian walked under the tree with a group of snakes in his arms and was resting on the tree roots.

Although Snake is less than one year old, his body is not small, and he is not underestimated. He can hardly hold him in Shu Jintian's arms.

The mermaid followed Shu Jintian step by step. Shu Jintian noticed that there was a mermaid around him.

Shu Jintian thought that the mermaid regarded the little snake as a common snake. He did this out of self-preservation. Although he was still angry, the little snake was strong and strong. For the life-saving grace of Mermaid, Shu Jintian is still grateful.

"Cough! Anyway, thank you for saving me. Thank you!"

Mermaid couldn't understand Shu Jintian's words, and looked at him suspiciously.

The beautiful appearance is easy to make people feel good. The mermaid just makes a very ordinary expression, which is also pleasing to the eyes. Shu Jintian's heart that rejected outsiders because of Yan Ze couldn't help but relax, more so this was his own life-saving benefactor.

Shu Jintian remembered that he had fallen into the sea. His body should be wet, but his body was very refreshing. Is it dry? Shu Jintian touched the clothes, but the clothes were unexpectedly clean. Shu Jintian glanced at the mermaid, twitched the corner of his clothes and sipped it in his mouth, there was no saltiness. Is it because the mermaid took him to swim in the Tamsui River?

[I ’ll find you something to eat! 】 Mermaid saw what the female seemed to find, and said anxiously. After talking, Shu Jintian didn't wait for a response, and turned back and climbed back into the river.

The mermaid's face was slightly warm, and almost fled.

"Ah? What are you talking about? Running so fast." Shu Jintian's words didn't fall, and there was no shadow of mermaid in front of him.

Seeing that no one was around, Shu Jintian unbuttoned his pants, and when he realized that even the **** were clean, his face was finally unable to hang.

Lying! The labor and capital are too faint too. They were stripped and put on again, but they didn't feel anything at all.

Thinking of this, Shu Jintian thought of Shu Hanyu and couldn't help being guilty. Why do laborers feel guilty in lying trough? We are all men! Let's see what matters. People just take care of me. cough! Although he can get pregnant ...

There are all kinds of bird calls around, and you can see the birds flying across the sky from time to time, including large birds.

There seem to be a lot of birds here, and it's not much more difficult than the woods where the serpent took the bird's eggs. But here is obviously not the forest he has been to. Shu Jintian watched the surroundings vigilantly, keeping the little snake in his arms tightly.

For a long time, there was a sound of water breaking in the river, and Shu Jintian looked over with caution, and saw the mermaid just got out of the water and was lying on the bank to watch him.

The mermaid threw a half-meter fish from the water, and said at random: [Hurry up! 】

The fish fell on Shu Jintian's feet, without the water package, the fish threw desperately, and the fish mouth spit out sticky bubbles one by one.

"For me? Thank you!" Shu Jintian was a little surprised and thought the mermaid was gone!

Shu Jintian doesn't want his fish, but now he is not in good health and he has to protect the snake. Shu Jintian hesitated for a few seconds before accepting.

Seeing the females accepting them, the mermaid burrowed into the water plants, picked the water plants to eat at random, and occasionally glanced in the direction of Shu Jintian. I wonder if he likes to eat? It took him a long time to find a delicious fish.