Chapter 89

Time hastily passed, and in a blink of an eye, Guoguo has reached the stage of estrus *!

The orc life in the orc world is long, and most of life is the peak period. Today, fifteen years later, Guoguo has entered the first period of estrus, and the fathers are still in their prime.

It may be because the world has changed Shu Jintian ’s physique, and Shu Jintian ’s physiology cycle has also followed the trajectory of this world. It is generally the same as the physical status of ordinary females. Shu Jintian, who has been forty years old, now looks only about thirty. appearance.

The fifteen-year-old Guoguo has a head taller than her female father. She is slender and well-proportioned with muscles. Her dark green hair is scattered casually behind her, like silk and silk.

Guo Guo's appearance is not as soft as Shu Hanyu's, but it neutralizes the two's advantages. Even the young boy looks a little tough.

Shu Guo was very irritable recently. He knew his estrus, estrus, and time had come, and he began to pay attention to the females of the tribe. But where the orcs in this world are as beautiful as their spirit snakes, they all grow thick and big leaves, and even the females are not much better. This makes the beautiful female father and the more and more beautiful Shu Ye grew up. If some can not accept.

The most important thing is that these females actually look down on him! ! !

Does n’t it just look better, is n’t it rough? Why is there no sense of security? Why is it weak? He is also very powerful, but he has never shown his strength in public places.

Guoguo's emotions are becoming more and more agitated. He now has inherited most of the inherited memories. Of course, he knows that the females in this world are like this, but he is just picky because of his family.

Alas, how do the females of the tribe look like this? Even short-tailed snakes, ah no, even the male mermaid looks better than them.

Guoguo took out the red pearls that had been collected for more than ten years, and after more than ten years of hard work, the pearl color was still as bright as a dozen years ago, like a mermaid.

Guoguo looked at it, the pearl in front of him reflected the appearance of red dates, so clear that even his disgusted eyes could be clearly seen. Guoguo shook his head, and the picture in front of him disappeared instantly.

Anyway, the females here and I can't look at each other, then I'll go to Blue Water to find a partner! If the female in the blue water didn't like him, he would push him to the land, and the female in the water could not escape on the land. Hahahaha ...

Guoguo finally found a way out with a long-lost smile, bid farewell to his father and brothers, and embarked on a long journey.

Blue Water's first stop was, of course, Stone Island where he lived with his father. Guoguo rose to the surface curiously and stretched out the scarlet snake letter.

It is this kind of taste, which is different from the land. The taste here is strange and fresh.

Guoguo moved forward, not knowing what the stone wall they live in now looks like. Oops, there are jewels dropped by red dates. I do n’t know if they are still there. Mermaids and females like these beautiful things. You can pick them up to please them.

Guoguo walked and looked at it with interest. Suddenly, there was a male taste around him, and Guoguo's eyes suddenly became dangerous.

Due to the turbulence in the body of the hair, the emotion, the fruit made Guoguo ignore the familiarity of the taste, and finally caused his opponent to leave a bad impression. Fortunately, he did not have a relationship with them because of this matter, otherwise Guoguo would have regrets. Green.