Chapter 15

The roasted bird's meat was unexpectedly delicious, and Shu Jintian ate two whole foods, but they couldn't bend down.

After these days of understanding, Shu Jintian found that Shu Hanyu was very afraid of burning, even if it was just a little hot food, he dared not eat it.

After eating two bird legs, the remaining two legs are already cold. So Shu Jintian gave Shu Hanyu the rest of the meat.

Shu Jintian patted Shu Hanyu's shoulder and pretended to say generously: "Brothers, it's a blessing to enjoy the same hardships. We will fight together for this bird, so let's eat this meat together!"

Shu Hanyu frowned and did not like to eat the strange things that females eat. But she couldn't stand the feminine sentiment, but she swallowed the leftover food.

Sunburnt's claws are very sharp. It seems that Shu Jintian is just like anyone, but his injuries are not light. Two bird claws left four deep **** scratches behind his back.

A scratch was particularly deep on the lower back, and a piece of skin was taken away by sharp bird claws. The sides of the wound turned up slightly, revealing the red flesh inside, and looked extremely distressed.

The right hand pecked by the bird's beak is more serious, and the wound is almost visible with bone, and the painful Shu Jintian's hand can't move.

Every time Shu Hanyu glanced at the female's injury, there was a violent anger, but the birds and beasts that bullied the female had been resolved by him. Then he thought that the bird's nest was empty, and even the eggs were eaten by the female.

Without the direction of venting, he had to sink his anger. The female was afraid to touch his upper body while sleeping, fearing that it would hurt the female.

Shu Jintian had nothing to do with himself, but this injury would make the snake less entangled with him, and he still felt quite profitable. The only unlucky ones are those two poor big birds. Shu Jintian silently lit a white candle to the big bird.

Due to body injuries in the past two days, Shu Hanyu did not dare to cling to the female too much. Instead, Shu Jintian spent a few comfortable days. After recuperating for ten days in a row, Shu Jintian's hand wounds healed almost.

It's just that the right hand isn't too strong, and if it's hard, it will hurt. The back was hurt so fast, and now only a few scars were left. On the lean and strong back, some beauty is destroyed.

Shu Jintian couldn't see it and didn't care much, but every time Shu Hanyu saw it, he felt distressed, his fingers would touch it unconsciously, but he didn't dare to use a little force.

The early morning air is cool and contains fresh oxygen. Chaoyang rose slowly, staining the clouds of the sky and warming the vibrant forest.

The dew on the tip of the grass also completely disappeared. Shu Hanyu snake letter licked the triangle scar on Shu Jintian's arm. When the female shook her head and said it was okay, she rolled him on the road.

Shu Jintian prostrately lay on Shu Hanyu, swallowing saliva fantasy food. He has brought everything, and he will not drop his luggage when he has a chance to escape.

Time slowly passed through Shu Jintian's eager waiting. Shu Hanyu swam all the way for a long time, and Shu Jintian was a little hungry. He hadn't reached the place where Shu Hanyu said. Far? "

Because Shu Hanyu didn't tell him the specific distance, he only had to go farther than usual to play, but he didn't expect to walk for so long at the speed of the snake. This greatly exceeded his expectations.