Chapter 81

Pain, tearing pain, at the moment Shu Jintian's consciousness returned, the pain swept like a tide.  Pain extends from the back point to the abdomen.

Before opening his eyes, Shu Jintian groaned.

Shu Hanyu was lying on his side and hugging Shu Jintian. When Shu Jintian woke up, he rejoiced and said, "Every day you finally wake up, you have been sleeping for a while."

"Hmm." Shu Jintian blinked and blinked, responding softly.

Shu Jintian suddenly thought of the child at this moment, his body was shocked, and he suddenly looked up and looked at Shu Hanyu.

"Han Yu ... child, what about the child?" Shu Jintian was terrified, and Shu Hanyu even ruthlessly lost the snake. What about the child with red hair?

Shu Jintian was very annoyed, why did she faint, no matter how hard she had to keep the child first and then faint.

With a gentle smile on his face, Shu Hanyu said distressedly: "It hurts every day, the child is very good, it's really a coincidence, how could you be born when I'm away, fortunately you are okay, otherwise I will regret my life. , You haven't looked carefully, he looks pretty, you look at it soon. "

Shu Jintian froze, shouldn't it be this reaction, wouldn't he doubt him? After all, time is not right, and the child does not look like him.

Shu Hanyu said, lying on Shu Jintian, and picked up a small package from the bed.

Guoguo and the newborn baby sleep together, and the two lie side by side on the bed.

"Baba!" Guoguo was very happy to see her female father waking up and wanted to climb to Shu Jintian's chest, but was pushed away when Shu Hanyu hugged the child.

Shu Hanyu doesn't dislike Guoguo either, but Guoguo and him are both spirit snakes, and they are not in harmony. It is a miracle to be able to live in a cave.

"Guoguo ~" Shu Jintian replied weakly when he heard Guoguo's voice.

Guoguo was instantly healed, carefully watching the grandfather, slowly crawling behind Shu Jintian, gently rubbing against Shu Jintian's back.

Shu Hanyu picked up the child and gathered up in front of Shu Jintian, and handed the little female baby to Shu Jintian. Rarely said: "Look, is he beautiful?"

"Ahhh ~~" The little baby hadn't opened his eyes, exposing the little red fruit covered in animal skin, and his skin was wrinkled and slightly peeled. He was woken up by Shu Hanyu's movements and deflated his mouth for a while. With a big mouth crying.

Shu Jintian was surprised. Wasn't the baby's hair red? Why not? Shu Jintian pondered for a few seconds, and it reflected that the red might be blood stains.

The baby's hair is sparse, but the color is not the bright red that Shu Jintian had thought, but a goose yellow like a bud, clear and shallow, and it looks very soft.

Shu Jintian couldn't help but stunned, reaching for the child holding the hide. Shu Hanyu loosened her child and embraced Shu Jintian, letting him lean in his arms.

As soon as the baby touched Shu Jintian, the crying eased, and soon he stopped crying. But he hadn't let his breath down, and his body was twitching with his mouth open, as if he had been aggrieved by Tianda.

Shu Jintian reached out carefully to touch the child's face, the touch was unexpectedly soft, and the smooth skin seemed to break with a little force.

Shu Jintian was unable to dispel doubts for a long time because of long-term doubts. He looked closer at the child's hair, but could not see whether the color was closer to red or dark green.