Chapter 19

Shu Hanyu paused, his eyes drifting.

"Hmm, it's very cunning." Shu Hanyu replied na na.

Shu Jintian sensitively discovered Shu Hanyu's anomaly. How could this domineering serpent suddenly become stupid.

Haunted! There must be a problem.

"What about my meat? Did you forget to take it?" Shu Jintian looked at Shu Hanyu suspiciously.

"What? Are you talking about this meat every day? Still there!" Shu Hanyu withdrew the female's left hand and showed him the meat.

It turns out! Is Shu Hanyu strange? Is it his illusion? It seems that he really suffocated.

His eyes were a little uncomfortable, and Shu Jintian rubbed it carelessly with his hands.

"Let's go up, the skin is soaked." Shu Jintian narrowed his eyes and touched the pale skin, and the skin was itchy.

"Good!" Shu Hanyu bit Shi Beibei in his mouth and turned into a spirit snake.

Shu Jintian waited for the big snake to wrap around him, and spontaneously embraced the snake's body.

Shu Hanyu's eyes flashed, paused, and then quickly went to the coast.

Shu Hanyu's speed is very fast, and soon returned to the place where they launched.

Shu Jintian came down from Shu Hanyu and suddenly felt something was wrong with his body. ...... Ah, this time the serpent did not haunt him! I even hugged myself. When did our relationship become so natural? ? ?

Shu Jintianton was horrified. I was almost tamed by a python to lie down!

Stepping on the ground from a new foot, Shu Jintian's footsteps were somewhat unstable. My eyes are foggy, and everything I see is covered with a layer of fog. All the objects I saw were a big circle.

At first he thought it was just from the water that he saw the vast sea of ​​water, there was no comparison. Shu Jintian only felt a little blurred when she was on the shore and was able to see various objects when she was on the shore.

Shu Jintian found a shady place to sit down, blinked uncomfortably, and felt some swollen eyes. I rubbed it with my hands and it still didn't get better.

"Tiantian?" Shu Hanyu wrapped in Shu Jintian, looking at him with concern.

Shu Jintian rubbed his eyes and squinted: "The eyes are uncomfortable, so I can't see clearly."

Shu Hanyu took away the hand of the female who kept rubbing her eyes and leaned in to look at his eyes.

Shu Jintian couldn't see Shu Hanyu clearly, only fluttering his eyes, then opened his eyes wide.

Shu Hanyu held one hand behind Shu Jintian's head, and approached Shu Jintian. Tiantian's eyes were dark and translucent, and he was stubborn every time he collided with him. At this time, the expression softened, and it felt warm and watery, with a hazy mist. The whole person looked like a big cat with smoothed claws.

Shu Jintian's eyes widened and he couldn't see Shu Hanyu's expression clearly. So he blinked and opened his eyes wider.

Suddenly, the hissing snake uttered the letter from the ear. In the dim sight, a scarlet snake letter covered with a halo appeared, swaying up and down to his eyes, about to poke into his eyes.

Shu Jintian was startled and hid instinctively.

"Ah!" Shu Jintian sat on a piece of wood, naturally without a backrest. Turning it backwards like this, it was planted in the bush behind and fell on four feet.