Chapter 38

The temperature at night is a bit cold, and from time to time light winds blow into the cave, bringing a hint of cool mist.

In the mountain forest, on a mountainside halfway, there was a faint purple light. Look closely, it turned out that it came from a cave.

Shu Jintian leaned his head on the bed and looked at Shu Hanyu, his mouth rising unstoppably.

"It's nice, I can sleep comfortably in the future. It's so soft. It's cold, and I can use animal skin as a quilt cover. It must be very warm. Ah! I'm looking forward to the arrival of winter.

Night Pearl was placed on their bedside, and the purple light swayed on the two people who were entangled and entangled, giving their red and naked skin a layer of purple halo.

Shu Hanyu randomly put up a leg on the female, turned over and looked down on the female's face.

"Okay, I will make animal skins for all the good fur in the future. Use it every day you want."

Shu Hanyu's eyes looked at the female softly, and her words were very gentle.

Shu Jintian looked at Shu Hanyu and looked at him affectionately. His heart throbbed suddenly, and some dare not look directly at Shu Hanyu.

"Um! ... It's late, let's go to sleep!" Shu Jintian's jaw dropped, his eyes drifting a little.

The snake likes him! This is the fact that Shu Jintian feels affirmed now. His eyes are so straightforward that it's hard for people to ignore them.

In the past he always wanted to escape, and then was forced by him again, until now he didn't understand the serpent's mind.

Knowing that the snake likes himself, Shu Jintian's heart can't help but pounding. Although nervously dying, Shu Jintian was disdainful of his emotions.

Does Nima just like Lao Tzu? I am not nervous because I am right, and I 'm so nervous!

Also, isn't it just a few skins? Did he want anything before, what's so rare? -Uh, but it 's really comfortable!

Shu Jintian couldn't help rubbing the soft fur skin with his face.

"Every day ..." Shu Hanyu's words fell on Shu Jintian's lips, and a cold breath flew into Shu Jintian's slightly opened mouth.

Shu Jintian loosened his teeth in coordination, silently approving Shu Hanyu's advancement and entry. Having kissed the serpent countless times, Shu Jintian has long been accustomed to it. Only this time, there was a faint expectation in my heart.

Shu Hanyu passed the female's back neck with one hand and lifted his neck, making their close lips fit tighter.

The female body is warm and warm. Shu Hanyu couldn't help but dig deeper and deeper.

Shu Jintian perceives Shu Hanyu's intention that his snake letter has reached his throat. Although Snake Son's entry would not be uncomfortable, the weird feeling that the throat was entered always made him frown.

Shu Jintian used to dislike big snakes. In order not to let his tongue touch his scarlet-colored snake-shinko, he shrank his tongue to act as an ostrich. Now I am used to kissing Shu Hanyu. I feel that the snake is about to enter again. The tongue sweeps quickly, resisting the entrance and entry of the snake letter.

Shu Hanyu raised an eyebrow gently, withdrew the offensive, and cooperated with her own female. No longer entering, but entangled with the soft hot tongue of the female.

Shu Hanyu Bai Jing's delicate hands had already slipped between his legs unconsciously, and he found that place, and opened it in a hurry.

Shu Jintian paused for a moment, then relaxed.