Chapter 60

The weather is still a bit cold in the morning, but it is already as hot as summer in the noon, as the two seasons alternate.

Now that the weather is not cold, Shu Jintian put away most of the animal skins, put on a rattan-woven vest, and put on his original coat when it was cold.

After two days of rest, Shu Jintian recovered almost completely, and jumped up alive again, which made the guilt in Shu Hanyu's heart slightly lighter.

Without a heavy coat, he became very relaxed. Shu Jintian couldn't stay in the cave either, and he continued to try to burn ceramics in the afternoon. Shu Hanyu hung on a big tree next to him, watching lazyly busy with Shu Jintian lazily.

With the experience of burning pottery in the cold season, Shu Jintian has figured out what kind of mud is good and suitable for firing, and what kind of mud is burnt out, and then he is permanently included in the blacklist of pottery.

Shu Jintian mainly squeezed some red silt and black sludge this time. In the morning, he squeezed the size and shape he wanted, such as cups and dishes, etc., and placed it in the shade of the trees to dry. At noon, he semi-dried The clay pot was moved to the sun to expose to the sun, and now it has just dried and formed, and it is almost fired.

In order to burn pottery, Shu Jintian designed a stove in the cold season, which is suitable for pottery. The interior is more sealed and thermally insulated, but it has been put on hold due to the small snake. It is only used now.

Shu Jintian piled the formed clay pots into a hollow tower in the middle and installed a fire inside and outside the "tower" and began to burn pottery. The high temperature inside the sealed stove should not be compared with the flames exposed in the cold season. The earth pot inside the stove was glowed with fire. After half an hour, the earth pot was already red by the fire. Shining brightly and suddenly, until later, the color of the earthen jar was red and transparent, like a hot iron.

Shu Jintian had several failure experiences and figured out some methods. This time, the mud was carefully selected by him, and the placement of the clay pot was still the black clay pot that was the least likely to fail. , The more you go up, the more likely it will burst, so even if an earth pot on the top suddenly cracks, it will not affect the bottom. Fortunately, there is no sudden burst until now.

The whole stove has only a small air outlet at the top, and a small firewood port for the stove. Shu Jintian added a handful of hardwood sticks and blocked the stove with stones to make the temperature in the stove even higher. Then lie down under the tree where Shu Hanyu is resting.

Shu Hanyu's tail hangs naturally from the tree, and occasionally shakes gently and comfortably, and deliberately or unintentionally slides across Shu Jintian's body, and a warm feeling will come from the tip of the tail.

Shu Jintian was not in a hurry to see how the ceramics burned. He lay leisurely in the shade of the trees and rested. When it was time to feel the time, he would carefully add some firewood. Because the stove only has a large entrance to the firewood, he has to put the firewood around the jars so that every jar can be burned.

This time the clay pot burned till dusk, and it was also his dinner.

Shu Hanyu came down from the tree and turned into a humanoid figure, hugging Shu Jintian sticky, buried his head in Shu Jintian's neck, and rubbed gently. Shu Jintian was very hot because of the fire, and it was almost hot when he held it.

"Every day I'm hungry, I'll go find food for him. Are you still burning wood outside? Or are you waiting for me in the cave?" Shu Hanyu held Shu Jintian's hair a lot and curled it around her fingers casually, white and slender The fingers formed a sharp contrast with the dark hair color, and the fingers were flourishing like jade, and the hair was dyed like ink. The collision between the two is really beautiful.