Chapter 3

Only then did Shu Jintian have the opportunity to look at this snake den, which is an underground cave with the exit facing up. The height of the cave entrance is three or four meters, and it is very steep. There is nothing in the cave that can be borrowed, and he can't get out at all.

Was curled out of the cave, only to find that it was approaching dusk. He had fallen asleep for most of the day. .

It's just that Shu Jintian didn't expect that most of the days are not the original time. Most of the days here are equivalent to a whole day of the earth.

The body was entangled and dragged tightly, and Shu Jintian had no room for earning, so he was not resisting and saving physical strength.

Just what does this python mean? Shopping with food

Garden?

The dexterity of the female makes the spirit snake very satisfied. Sure enough, she still needs a tough attitude towards the female, to see how effective this is. His female would never give him a chance to escape, not even the thought of running away.

The python took Shu Jintian for a while, and found that he had always shrunk in his body, didn't move at all, and met some beasts, and nothing happened. For a moment, the spirit snake was not sure what he liked to eat.

The spirit snake turned around and hissed twice.

Shu Jintian immediately looked at the dark green snake cautiously, and his heart beat again.

The female was pleased with the spirit snake's fearful attitude. He kindly loosened his tail and let the female free.

Shu Jintian, who was let go, was a little surprised. His heart was beating freely, even more fiercely than he had just been caught by a snake.

Shu Jintian wants to run away, wants freedom! But no, I'm afraid he only stepped out, and he will be buried in Shekou in the next second. The power is too disparate, which is why the python releases him at will!

Suppressing the urge to pull out and run wild, the body that had been entangled for a long time was a little numb. He pretended to move his hands and feet naturally, but he still stood obediently beside the serpent and dared not walk half a step.

The spirit snake was more satisfied, and gently swept Shu Jintian with his tail, begging him to choose what he wanted to eat, and he went to help him catch it.

Shu Jintian was slapped by the serpent 'gentlely', his body staggered forward, almost collapsed and fell directly to the ground.

Looking at his eyes and not intending to let him go, so let him go, what exactly do he want to do?

No malicious look, so Shu Jintian had a ridiculous guess.

Does this snake want him to be a pet? The reason is that he is as long as a snake? Beer feels intimate?

Now it should be to find yourself to eat. The beast thrown to him just now in the cave is also used to feed him!

Damn it! It was actually housed by a big snake!

This kind of cognition makes Shu Jin Tiantian bad for the whole person. But anyway, there is no danger to life. It is a good way to cooperate with it first.

Shu Jintian took a small step cautiously, and saw that the eyes of the big snake also followed him a little, and felt the Yali Mountain big.

Not daring to act too much, Shu Jintian accused him of picking a young leaf, glancing at the snake, and chewing it in his mouth.

Uh ~ so bitter!

"Well, it tastes good, it's tender."

Received a look despised by the serpent. Is he wrong? Shu Jintian thought.