Chapter 88

At noon, the sky is clear, there are no clouds, the temperature is just right, the breeze is blowing on the face, gentle as the mother's touch, making people feel comfortable from the inside out.

Shu Jintian sat comfortably on the back of the giant bamboo and was trying to weave bamboo baskets with bamboo strips. Now the bamboo strips in Shu Jintian's hands have made a round bottom with regular patterns.

Shu Jintian was intent on making up. Suddenly, there seemed to be some noisy noises in the rear, as well as the sound of dried bamboo leaves being crushed.

Shu Jintian wondered how the big snake moved so much today? Did Guoguo and Shu Hanyu go preying together today?

Shu Jintian glanced back at random, then turned back to continue knitting.

The bamboo strips on their hands were pressed against each other, and before they were tightened, Shu Jintian's hand froze suddenly, turning back incredulously, his eyes glared like bronze bells, and a breathless howl burst in his mouth. "what!"

The bamboo forest is sparse and the view is very wide. I saw three large green snakes crawling on the bamboo forest not far from Shu Jintian. The two snakes are much smaller than the third day, but their eyes are like a wolf and a golden light. Earth came to Shu Jintian.

If it were not for Shu Jintian who noticed that the biggest one was Shu Hanyu in the next second, he had already fled back to the cave and closed the door to pray.

Shu Hanyu crawled to Shu Jintian's side, and the snake tail rolled up Shu Jintian's waist naturally. The other two snakes were thrown away by Shu Hanyu for a while, and they were adding enough force to swim forward.

Shu Jintian knew something faintly, and his heart beat suddenly.

"Han Yu! They ..."

Shu Hanyu turned into a human figure in a posture that wrapped Shu Jintian. Suddenly, his short body fell to the ground with Shu Jintian, but Shu Jintian ignored them, and looked at the two green snakes that had crawled in front of him. Water flashes.

Shu Hanyu glanced at the little snakes casually and asked Shu Jintian: "They are our children who are wandering outside. I accidentally smelled them when I was preying, so I found them back. Knowing that you want little snakes, see now Are they happy? "

Two large snakes with the thickness of a football crawled to Shu Jintian's side, rubbing his body against Shu Jintian's skin, and twisting his body excitedly, as happy as a child.

really! Shu Jintian's eyes were sour, and his slightly trembling hand touched the little snake closest to him. The little snake immediately clung to Shu Jintian's palm and moved vigorously.

"Hiss ~~" The little snake slightly away from Shu Jintian kept spitting out the snake letter, but his face was not facing Shu Jintian. After taking a closer look at Shu Jintian, he noticed that his eyeballs were obviously damaged.

Shu Jintian took a cold breath, and his heart flicked.

"Han Yu, his eyes ..."

Shu Hanyu sighed helplessly, "They were separated after I abandoned them. Because of their indifferent nature, they would detour even if they met. The two initially lived alone until the little snake's eyes were taken apart. Only an adult sunburnt bird is blind, before living with this little snake. "

Shu Hanyu said, looking at the little snake with intact eyes in disbelief. The little snake was frightened by the male father, and his body shivered slightly, but he hid behind Shu Jintian.

Shu Jintian didn't notice the movements of the father and son, and his left hand was covering his chest fiercely.

"Small, little snake ..." Shu Jintianqiang resisted crying, his hand touched the little snake that was distinguishing his taste, his fingers slipped over his eyes, and the tears finally rolled uncontrollably.