Chapter 45

The upper half of the style is too big, and the wind of ‘whooping’ keeps ringing. The branches that had been broken by the violent storm had been soaked in rain for a few days, and had been soaked up. It was only half a day after the rain was clear, and it was dried by the strong wind.

Shu Hanyu once again retrieved the dried firewood and piled it on the side. Firewood has been piled up by him.

Shu Hanyu saw that the prey he had just hunted was still placed on the leaf of the big tree. Some of the cleaned condiments did not move. The female just set fire and did not barbecue. Instead, he sat by the fire and ate and roasted sweet potatoes.

Shu Hanyu frowned and walked behind Shu Jintian. He said unpleasantly: "Why eat sweet potatoes again? Didn't you say you're tired of it? You're not ready to grill the meat. It won't be fresh after a long time."

Shu Jintian sighed sorrowfully, glanced at his stomach, and then looked at a large peeled animal not far away, and said lowly: "Fortunately, the roast is better than raw. The meat is eaten by itself. I wo n’t eat it anymore. "

"No, you are now a person with eggs. Eat more meat so that you can grow faster. It's not that the food is not enough. Even if you let go of it every day." Shu Hanyu looked at the female's biting sweet potato, and the more it looked . These were originally found to be a bite for the female, and now they have become his staple food.

As soon as Shu Jintian heard "Eggs", he covered his hair and shook his goose bumps. "Can you stop talking about it, I don't have that function! Also, I lose weight now and don't eat meat."

Shu Jintian said, eyes involuntarily glanced at the meat next to the eyes, swallowing saliva and said painfully: "Well! I don't eat meat, I don't eat at all!"

It's just that Shu Jintian's voice lowered unconsciously, a little bit unsteady, and didn't know whether to tell Shu Hanyu or to himself.

Shu Hanyu sullen his face and said toughly: "No, don't make trouble every day, you have to eat meat."

"No, then I ..." Shu Hanyu interrupted before the words were finished.

"Every day, you are already thin, you have to eat better. I will give you barbecue." Shu Hanyu said, picked up a few firewood, and carefully thrown into the fire a few steps away, splashing some Mars and Ashes fly. Shu Hanyu's careful gesture was obviously very afraid of the fire.

Shu Jintian saw that Shu Hanyu was so tough, knowing that he would not let himself go easily. Listening to Shu Hanyu saying that she was thin, her unsteady heart was more relaxed. Shu Jintian asked embarrassedly: "Am I thin now?"

"Well!" Shu Hanyu glanced at the female and replied. The flesh that grows on the females is gone after the rainy season. Shu Hanyu regretted it and did not plan well.

"But this belly ..." Shu Jintian expected what Shu Hanyu would say before she finished, but her ears were contaminated. Shu Jintian quickly changed her mouth and said, "But will my belly look ugly?"

Shu Hanyu heard Yan Jin's stomach, and Shu Jintian noticed that she unconsciously withdrew her belly.

"No!" Shu Hanyu said with a certain tone, very convincing.

Shu Jintian's unsteady heart immediately shifted. "Okay, I eat!"

Shu Jintian said that he nodded heavily, and seemed to have made a lot of determination.

This was the snake that forced him to eat, he just couldn't resist. ╮ (╯_╰) ╭

Shu Hanyu, who was lying innocently without knowing the gun, smiled slightly and touched the black head of the female, softly said: "Good ~"