Chapter 105

A large family embarked on a journey back to the tribe. Guoguo became a spirit snake carrying red dates and children. Instead of choosing the nearest route, he walked along the direction of the water source and settled in the river to let the children We drink red dates and swim for a while to moisten our bodies.

After more than thirty days, a family reached the deepest part of the misty forest. The misty forest hides all kinds of dangers, and there is dense fog throughout the day. The fog is the heaviest in the middle of the night and early morning, and almost no fingers can be seen, even the fruit is affected. At this time, the little guys have grown up. Guoguo can't carry it alone, and the little spirit snakes can crawl on their own, but in the depths of the forest, Guoguo dare not put down the little spirit snake, fearing that they will be lost. The little mermaids have more strength and hug their father's body by themselves. They are not underweight now, there are many fish and snakes, and Guoguo is also quite strenuous, so the family can only advance at the speed of the turtle.

Along the way, I met many greedy adversaries. The adult spirit snakes were so powerful that they were abnormal. The red dates also had sounds as weapons of mass destruction. Therefore, all the dangers they encountered were turned into dangers. Instead, they became a delicious meal for them.

Originally it only took thirty days, Guoguo's family walked out of the forest for more than eighty days.

Out of the misty forest, the sight suddenly opened.

The little mermaids have lost their baby fat, are leaner, and their bodies are stronger. Their arms are strong because they have always hugged their father, but they still look very tender, with long fish tails and a height that is much higher than their average age. Little mermaid. The little snakes have grown a lot, and their bodies are very good, but they are thinner.

"It's finally out, Guoguo, how far is it?" Red Date looked at the thick green behind him and let out a relief.

"Here we are, here is the territory of the Sirius Tribe." Guoguo turned into a humanoid, embracing the red dates. After that, he kissed the date of Red Date.

"Baba ~~ Hungry ~"

"Baba ~~"

"Hiss ~~~ hiss ~~"

"Baba ~ Hungry ~ Dried ~~"

"Baba ~~ Dry ~~"

"Hiss ~~"

A group of small fishes and small snakes surrounded Guoguo jujube and opened their mouths to call.

Red dates stretched out his hand to hug the nearest little mermaid. The red and green horizontally striped little mermaid immediately opened his arms and shouted fish cake in his mouth.

"Oh, it's very dry. Guoguo, where is there water? Let them swim for a while." Red dates gently stroked the little mermaid, and the dry touch in his hands made him feel bad.

At this time, the little mermaid is already 60 to 70 centimeters long, but the slender fish tail accounts for two-thirds of the body length. The humanoid upper body is only half-year-old, and the small round face becomes a water. Gu Zizi's face, big eyes and nose, cherry mouth, just watching it is gratifying. The body of the little snake is thicker than the wrist, and extends nearly two meters. The fangs in the mouth are pointed and long, and they are self-sufficient in safe places.

The height difference between the mermaid and the spirit snake widens, but the weight is still the same, and the weight hanging on the fruit's tail is not light.

Guoguo also touched the skin of the mermaid. "It's a little dry. We're almost home. Let's go home first. There's a small river in front of the house. They will be able to swim as much as you like."