Chapter 47

As time went by, Shu Jintian's stomach grew bigger and bigger. Within ten days, his stomach expanded like a balloon. Tight, Shu Jintian didn't even touch it. It can also be felt by the tightness of the abdomen.

Shu Jintian also became more and more uneasy. If he didn't pay attention, he would start thinking wildly, especially at night, he could not control it. In order to distract attention, Shu Jintian kept looking for something to do all day long. He was tired during the day, and his sleep at night was naturally better.

In the past few days, Shu Jintian has worked hard to build the kitchen. The kitchen is built against trees, three meters long and four meters wide, and the roof is triangular.

After making the kitchen, Shu Jintian started to make charcoal. Shu Hanyu is responsible for picking up wooden rods of uniform thickness and finer wood. Shu Jintian is watching the fire and burning wood, and then put it into the mud stove built in advance, and then cover it with things.

Shu Jintian didn't know how long it would take for charcoal, so he kept it all night. Such a stove is not enough, so Shujintian specially built five stoves in turn.

When burning charcoal, there was a waste of fire, so Shu Jintian thought of using these fires to bake porcelain.

Shu Jintian dug some mud near the river, and the mud of a river was colorful. There are brown, gray, khaki, yellow to red, and even black.

The color is different, the density and texture of the mud are also different, some are easy to split when plastic, and some are easier to shape into the shape that Shu Jintian wants.

Among them, the black mud is the finest in texture, sticky enough to be drawn, and does not spread out, but it is sticky and the shape of the pinch is twisted.

Shu Jintian didn't know the quality of the color, so he pinched out every color he wanted to make a few desired shapes. The large one has a grapefruit-sized semicircle and a small fist-sized drinking glass. All the pinched utensils are allowed to dry in a ventilated place.

Shu Jintian squeezed a lot of mud pots at once, but only baked the sun-baked utensils. Nine out of ten were unsuccessful. They were either directly crushed or burnt, and they were unusable. Those gray-yellow pots had the highest success rate, but the surface Falling ash is just like not burning.

What is most regrettable is that Shu Jintian pinched a beautiful red bowl, which was about to be completed, and finally a small crack broke out.

There is only one irregular black square jar with distorted shape and some burrs due to sticky hands. It is still complete when burned. It's just that the black jar was not favored by Shu Jintian at the beginning, the workmanship was not careful, and the volume was only a big fist.

Although only succeeded in a less beautiful jar, Shu Jintian was still very fulfilled. He just tried it blindly, and it didn't happen.

Because there is no glaze, the jar is not as smooth as porcelain, but only becomes harder, and the surface will not be dusted.

Shu Jintian thought that it should be the reason for the lack of temperature, because in order to make charcoal, some better firewood was pumped away by him halfway, sometimes the fire was not enough. In the future, you can try to burn in a sealed stove, maybe there is an unexpected harvest.

I just don't know if he can continue to the successful day. Shu Jintian touched his growing belly and lowered his eyes to cover his loneliness and sadness.

Shu Hanyu was collecting firewood on the side, unaware of the sadness of her females, and she only wanted to find more firewood that she might like.