Chapter 84

Shu Hanyu didn't blame Guoguo, but this time things made him deep in thought.

They can't always protect the little female by his side, and it's easy for Yeba to encounter danger when going out alone. A life as fragile as a female should be grown up in the tribe to be safe. The tribe's territory is patrolled by orcs in turns, so that little leaves will not be in danger when they go out alone.

And when he grew up, he also wanted to find a partner. He couldn't always grab one like a male, so he still had to live in a tribe.

It's just that if they surrender to the tribe, there will be more males to choose from every day. Will he follow him like he does now? Shu Hanyu frowned, and struggled inwardly.

Xiao Shuye finally stopped pulling, and soon fell asleep tiredly. Shu Jintian covered Shu Ye with a quilt, and was puzzled to see Shu Hanyu's troubled look.

"What's wrong? The child is fine, don't worry."

"Well!" Shu Hanyu responded lightly, "It's not too late, you go to bed!" Shu Hanyu said and lay down with Shu Jintian in her arms.

Su Jintian was suspicious and opened the distance with Shu Hanyu with one hand, asking: "Han Yu, do you have anything to hide from me?"

Shu Hanyu looked unpredictable, staring straight at Shu Jintian, struggling under her eyes.

Shu Jintian couldn't help being nervous and took Shu Hanyu's arm and asked, "What the **** is going on? What happened?"

Shu Hanyu stared straight at Shu Jintian's eyes and asked seriously: "If there are other males like you, would you still follow me?"

Shu Jintian's heart trembled, pulling Shu Hanyu's arm nervous and said, "Are there any other orcs coming?"

Shu Jintian unconsciously looked at Shu Ye, who was sleeping, and felt pain in his heart.

"Don't think about it every day, it's not like that." Shu Hanyu hurriedly hugged Shu Jintian, his face pressed against Shu Jintian's forehead and gently rubbed.

"That's ...?" Shu Jintian looked up to Shu Hanyu.

Shu Hanyu took a breath and said in a deep voice: "I want to join the orc [tribe], where it is more suitable for the growth of lobular, but there are many single males there."

Shu Hanyu said, burying his head in Shu Jintian's shoulder socket.

Shu Jintian froze, "What? What are many males?"

The word tribe Shu Hanyu does not speak Mandarin, so these two words Shu Hanyu are expressed in orc language. It took Shu Jintian a long time to realize Shu Hanyu's meaning.

"You mean there is a place where humans gather?" Shu Jintian asked Shu Hanyu's arm urgently.

Shu Hanyu looked suspicious and looked sideways at Shu Jintian.

Shu Jintian explained: "Is there a lot of people there? They live in a tall house and they live very close. They can also make a lot of various appliances."

Shu Hanyu knew that when Shu Jintian was so eager, he felt tight in his heart and said in a deep voice: "Yes, but there is no tall house, usually live in a cave like ours. I do not want to go now, go to sleep every day."

"Is there really? Great, I'm going! I'm going!" Shu Jintian sat up and pulled Shu Hanyu, just want to start now.

Shu Hanyu panicked and pressed Shu Jintian vigorously, her eyes dark and thick.

Shu Hanyu said coldly: "Do you want to go?"

"Ah?" Shu Jintian was shocked by Shu Hanyu's sudden changes, thinking of the serpent's means, Shu Jintian shuddered, and quickly explained: "No, Han Yu, I just want to go and see, I will still be with you, are we going together ?"