Chapter 36

Shu Hanyu fell on the female, licked his neck, touched the female's waist with both hands, and whispered: "Every day, open your legs a little bit. You clamp too tightly and your pants can't be taken off."

Shu Jintian's heart sank to the bottom instantly, and his face became pale.

"Han Yu, I am really not a woman, let alone a snake. You should find your kind to do these things ..."

For the rest, Shu Jintian swallowed her belly after seeing Shu Hanyu's gradually cooling face. Knowing that Shu Hanyu wanted it, he could not refuse it, and Shu Jintian's body shivered slightly.

Shu Hanyu was somewhat annoyed that the female was good and bad, and she knew that the sky still begged and liked him, and now she refused him again.

But when she saw that the female was trembling with fear, she felt distressed again. It must have hurt him for the first time. Shu Hanyu rubbed the female's face and said softly: "Don't be afraid every day, you won't hurt that much anymore. Be good, open your legs."

Shu Jintian's body was tense and tight, and his legs were stiff like two pieces of wood.

Shu Hanyu's blood-red eyes looked at him fixedly. Every time he looked at the serpent's blood-red eyes, Shu Jintian had a faint sense of guilt. Just to let him open his legs to let the snake on, he felt that this leg was no longer his and could not be controlled at all.

Shu Hanyu quickly stripped off his pants. One leg was squeezed into the female legs, and the female legs were easily separated, kneeling between the female legs.

Shu Jintian sank his buttocks, but had no effect at all.

"Every day, don't be afraid!" Shu Hanyu said, with one big hand holding up the female's buttocks, and the other hand gently locating the most secret place between his buttocks.

So far, Shu Jintian exhaled helplessly, whispered: "Then you lightly."

"Huh!" Shu Hanyu responded, and then pulled out his fingers and stepped forward to feed them in one fell swoop.

"Well!" Shu Jintian groaned, frowning tightly.

Not as painful as yesterday, but he still felt weird with the obvious swelling. Thinking of Hou and Acupoints that could not be gathered this morning, Shu Jintian was worried. During Shu Hanyu's movements, he intentionally and unintentionally tightened the back and hole, hoping not to be made too big.

Shu Hanyu's breath was slightly chaotic, her hands propped beside the female's shoulders, rhythm back and forth. The roasted scorched long hair also followed Shu Jintian's face back and forth, was caught by Shu Jintian's hands, and then raised with his right hand.

The roasted hair doesn't feel very good, it is a pity that this hair is good. He will not refuse to cut the hair for the big snake tomorrow.

The snake's yang and guts went in and out of his body, and the repulsion that started first was not so obvious. Where I accidentally rubbed it, it made Shu Jintian feel itchy and inexplicably happy.

Shu Jintian didn't know what was going on, just wanted Shu Hanyu to brush over there again. But often it has to wait several times before one of them is faintly rubbed.

Shu Jintian raised his hips quietly, and as Shu Hanyu entered, he adjusted the angle slightly. Husband poisoned before rebirth

Shu Jintian tried it a few times. When Shu Hanyu entered again, Shu Jintian seized the time and raised his waist slightly. At the moment of meeting and closing, Shu Jintian shivered and shook like an electric shock.

Unfamiliar pleasure and sensation rolled from the inside of the body, Shu Jintian's heart swiftly accelerated, breathing instantly. Promote.

Just a moment later, Shu Hanyu pulled out again, and the strong pleasure slowly disappeared. Only Yu Jintian still had some rapid breathing and a pounding heart, reminding him of the pleasure and feeling that he had just had.