Chapter 56

Shu Jintian had never seen such a large amount of snow and wanted to make a snowman for fun. Now he didn't have to hatch an egg, he was wrapped in a bear shape, wearing a pair of animal skin gloves, building a snowman outside the cave. Shu Hanyu played a deputy next to him, helping to transport the snow source. A group of small snakes on the side also wandered around Shu Jintian and the snowman.

Because the snow is very clean and there is a lot of snow, although Shu Jintian has no experience, he also built a beautiful and clean snowman.

Looking at the snowman he made by himself, Shu Jintian was very accomplished and satisfied. Cough, except for the little green snake that was drilled from the top of the snowman after it was piled up, a hole was made in the head of the snowman. The cute fat snowman suddenly became funny.

Shu Jintian looked at the snowman that had been painstakingly destroyed by the little snake, and suddenly thought of a snow to seal the little snake on the top of the snowman. This naughty little snake, like a child, is not like a Snake! Shu Jintian's mouth twitched and thought.

The young snakes grow quickly. When the snow melts, the little snakes are no longer green and little fingers like weak long strips, and they have grown into big snakes with thick wrists, and the color has become darker, from deep green to deep. Thick green.

However, the snake's temper is still naughty as if it had just broken its shell, often making the cave messy. Shu Hanyu does not care about the environment inside the cave, as long as he can sleep, no matter how the snakes play. However, Shu Jintian did not dare to approach them, so the snakes even squandered unscrupulously. Every time Shu Jintian waited until they were sleeping, they came out to clean up.

Their small nests can no longer accommodate the size of eleven small snakes. A dozen long snakes with thick wrists are squeezed in the nest, forming a mountain bun, looking like steamed buns. Uh ... more accurately steamed green buns. -_-!

The little snakes are unknowingly, Shu Jin looks at them every day, not checking for a while. When Shu Jintian found out, they almost squeezed into the nest when they were sleeping.

Shu Jintian removed the bottom shells, separated some hay pads from the bottom of their beds on the ground, and then spread a large piece of animal skin as their new bed.

Looking at the growth of the little snakes, combined with Shu Hanyu's body shape, Shu Jintian estimates that they will move soon, otherwise the cave will be crowded when they grow up.

It's just that Shu Jintian didn't expect that Shu Hanyu already wanted to let the snakes go.

The snow melted, many green buds were drilled from the ground, the quiet creatures also began to wake up, and many animals have become active and hunted everywhere.

Shu Hanyu watched that Shu Jintian was getting closer to the young snakes and became restless. Seeing that the snow was melting, she thought about teaching the little snakes to prey on their own.

If it weren't for the egg to come out too quickly, the young snakes would come out in the deep cold, and Shu Hanyu wouldn't drag on that long. Now that it was time for the snakes to become independent, Shu Hanyu couldn't wait one day.

"What? Are you going to take the little snakes to hunt? But ..." Shu Jintian saw Shu Hanyu taking the little snakes out of the hole together, and reacted for a moment.

After a few seconds of contemplation, Shu Jintian replied: "Also, teach them the ability to prey earlier, you don't have to work so hard."

Shu Jintian was dressed tightly and a bit chilly. Seeing the little snake rolling wet on the ground and still muddy, I felt a little distressed. However, he didn't understand snakes, so he still taught Shu Hanyu's method.