Chapter 73

Red dates have been active in this area for a long time and are very familiar with the geographical environment here. Knowing that Shu Jintian was only with Tamsui, Shumen Tian took Shu Jintian to find a Tamsui River.

He sometimes catches freshwater fish to try, so he knows the freshwater rivers here.

"How about your wound, let me see." Shu Jintian said to Red Date, leaning closer to Red Date to look at his wound.

It may be the cause of the mermaid's physique. The wounds of the jujube did not become white and infected due to the soaking of water. Instead, the wounds were slightly retracted, and the symptoms of healing had begun.

Red dates don't mind, when he saw Shu Jintian, he twisted his head and licked it on the wound. He was used to this minor injury, but his care for Shu Jintian warmed his heart, and even made him have the illusion that he was seriously injured.

Guoguo spit out the snake letter and grimaced with a smile of millet teeth. Ask him to abduct his female father and deserve to be bitten.

"It should look okay, you should pay more attention to rest, and be careful in the future!" The injury of red dates made Shu Jintian look uncomfortable, thus reminiscent of Shu Hanyu's injury.

I don't know what happened to the serpent. When he fell into the sea that day, the serpent was injured all over the body. Later, he didn't hurt it more seriously?

Shu Jintian felt blocked, uncomfortable breathing, and the wet clothes on his body also became more sticky.

"Cough cough cough!" Shu Jintian frowned and coughed a few times, then took Guo Guo with one hand and started to undress, preparing to take a bath here.

Shu Jintian glanced at the red dates at random, the meaning in his eyes was self-evident.

Taking a bath in front of him made him a little uncomfortable. After knowing that this person still had a different thought about him, it was even harder for Shu Jintian to let go.

The jujube's cheeks rose fiercely and stuttered: "I, I went to find food, and I will be back soon. 】

After the red dates said, they ran off, and disappeared without a trace. Shu Jintian was relieved, and then he took off his clothes neatly, took a bath with wet clothes, washed the clothes again, and finally wrung them on.

Fortunately, the weather is very hot now, and it wouldn't be uncomfortable to wear wet clothes, but it has cooled a lot.

Shu Jintian put a leaf on the ground and sat down, holding Guoguo with pain: "Guoguo are not hungry? You didn't eat much last night, you must be hungry now!"

"Babba ..." Not hungry.

Guoguo rode on his female father's lap and spoke seriously, but the sound was still indistinguishable, which made him very annoyed. He knows what to say, but he can't tell what to do? T ^ T

"I'm hungry too, it would be nice if there was a kind of fire." Shu Jintian had only eaten some sour wild fruits these days, barely able to sustain her life. Now Shu Jintian is hungry and has grabbed a stone and hit it ground.

Many of the ground here is stone, and the fist-sized stones make a banging sound on the ground, which is a bit harsh.

Shu Jintian couldn't help but got goose bumps, but he remembered something, his eyes brightened.

"By the way, you can rub the stones to set fire. There are so many stones here, there are always stones suitable for life. Guoguo, let's go find the stones!"

Didn't ancient times have flint to get fire, just don't know what suits it better.

Shu Jintian came up, holding Guoguo and looking down at the stone with his head down.