Chapter 22

Shu Jintian looked at the hole and waited a few minutes. Determined that Shu Hanyu had gone far and quickly began to pack up the burden.

In order to get it right, Shu Jintian put on black sneakers that had not been worn for a long time. The dagger was tied around his waist. Luminous beads and lighters were put into the pockets of his jacket. Shu Jintian wanted to take the shells away too, but when he moved, he felt too heavy and had no choice but to give up.

Shu Jintian estimated the distance. Shu Hanyu's foot strength should not exceed one hour. He wanted to escape as far as possible within this hour, and the orc, who was afraid of the serpent, came to a safe place.

Orcs again ... Shu Jintian hesitated, wondering what kind of guy it would be. But when I thought about it, I couldn't be more terrifying than the serpent, so I decided to flee towards the other side. Even if he could not find the orc to seek refuge, the place should allow the serpent to find him less boldly.

Shu Jintian packed his things and dared not to rub it again, throwing his coat outside the cave. A few steps back, rushed toward the hole.

Shu Jintian saw the outside world, but slipped again. It's almost not enough. Shu Jintian ran away eagerly, sprinted again, and when he was about to slide down, he simply rushed forward and crawled out on the ground.

The weight of the body caused Shu Jintian to start sliding down, and Shu Jintian's fingers clenched the small clumps, barely stopping the decline. Climb up slowly.

It was already five minutes after Shu Jintian stood on the ground again.

Shu Jintian's irresistible beating was imprisoned for nearly a month, and now he was suddenly free, and Shu Jintian felt a little unreal.

Twenty meters outside the cave is the river. This river is relatively narrow in this section, but it is seven or eight meters wide. More than twice as narrow as near the coast.

Shu Jintian thought about it a bit and took off his shoes and clothes and threw them to the other side. Then he threw the jacket hard. Then simply warm up and jump into the water neatly. Without raising his head, Shu Jin swam straight ahead in the water. But within ten seconds, we reached the other side of the river.

Wipe the water on your body casually with a long compassionate rotten by a big bird. Shu Jintian put on pants and shoes. Pick up something and start running. The goal is the beach across the river.

Shu Hanyu changed when she was on the coast, maybe that person lived by the sea.

Shu Jintian ran to the coast and ran forward along the row of trees on the edge.

His heart was beating fast, but it wasn't because of the violent running. More because of the serpent. I don't know how the serpent will be angry when he finds that he is gone. Imagine that the serpent was angry, but without him to vent, Shu Jintian felt refreshed.

Shu Jintian kept running forward, regardless of whether there was anyone in front of him who could ask for help.

Shu Jintian ran in a hurry, passing a relatively empty place, and in a hurry, Yu Guang's eyes glanced at a pile of firewood that had been extinguished.

Shu Jintian froze and stopped. The heart was beating violently, Shu Jintian pressed her chest with one hand, breathing heavily, and stunned and went to the ash pile.

Highly priced daughter-in-law, forensic officer

There was a pot of leaves folded on the ground, and the outside was tied a few times with a slender rattan. A small pot of fish soup remained. Shu Jintian even saw half a small fish inside. A pile of edible food waste. There are also several round leaves the size of a washbasin with some oil stains on it. Shu Jintian guessed that this was used to hold food.