Chapter 51

In order to hatch eggs, Shu Jintian stayed in bed almost all day in addition to solving physiological problems. When leaving, cover the egg with softer fur to keep it warm. When he came back, he immediately took off his clothes and threw himself on the egg nest, fearing that there would be any accidents with these eggs.

Shu Jintian hatched eggs, and the work of cooking was completely handed over to Shu Hanyu. But that big pot of soup made Shu Jintian eat it for two days, but every time Shu Hanyu roasted a sweet potato with Shu Jintian during the hot soup.

And that pot of soup Shu Jintian ate for two days, and there was only one and a half left. The soup didn't break, but Shu Jintian didn't dare to eat it anymore. He had never eaten anything that had been left for so long. Although this soup looks good, I don't know if it breeds bacteria. Shu Jintian finally only regretted that Shu Hanyu fell.

I wonder if it is because Shu Jintian seldom comes out in the warm bed all day, Shu Jintian feels that the weather seems much colder.

After a few more days, Shu Jintian woke up early in the morning to go to the toilet and came out tightly, only to find that it was snowing.

The sky was gray and dark, like a dirty quilt filled with water, and heavy white snowflakes were swayed heavily.

Perhaps because of the cold weather, even in the haze, the air in the forest is still fresh. The falling snowflakes swayed down and covered the whole forest in just one night.

Looking around, the ground near and far is a pure white, dazzling white.

Trees that are too tall are also wearing a woolen coat made of snow. The upward side is full of thick snow, and only the downward side reveals the original appearance of the tree, which is in sharp contrast with the white swaying snow layer, which is more visually impactful.

As the saying goes, snow is not cold and chemical is cold. Although the snow has covered the whole land, the temperature is almost the same as it did not snow yesterday. Compared with yesterday's cold weather, today's weather is even more comfortable.

"Wow ~ It's snowing!" Shu Jintian looked at the scene unbelievably, his jaw almost fell.

Shu Jintian looked at the white world and couldn't help but praise the beauty of nature. A large goose-like snowflake fluttered in front of Shu Jintian. Shu Jintian stretched out his hand wrapped in animal skin and took a piece of pear-like snow flakes, put it to his mouth and gently licked it off. The snowflake in the mouth melted instantly, cool and silky.

"Hehe ~ every day, this is not a food." Shu Hanyu looked at the female funny, reached out to drain off the snow falling on Shu Jintian's head, and put him a leopard hat.

"I know!" Shu Jintian replied with a roll of his eyes. Ren Shuhanyu helped him wear a hat.

As the weather changes, Shu Jintian's coat is not enough to keep out the cold. Shu Jintian put on a fur coat a few days ago.

Because Shu Hanyu burns food for him these days, it is not convenient for Shu Jintian to hatch eggs to make clothes. Therefore, this animal skin coat is only reversed, and the wool side is worn inward. The hands and feet are directly inserted into the limbs of the animal skin, and the inside is very warm and fluffy.

The two sleeves were only opened at the top, just enough to reach out. The extra head can be used as a glove when not in use.

The trousers are not opened, they are directly attached to the feet. The coat also has a fluffy hat, which is the head of the hide.

This animal skin dress is a whole bodysuit of hats, gloves, pants and socks.

When Shu Jintian came out of the cave, he occasionally added an animal skin coat that he was wearing.