Chapter 96

"Ah ~ No ~~" The red mermaid pressed on the ground kept swinging the fish tail, and the man who slammed on him with one hand pressed his stomach with one hand, and the red fish tail kept patting on the back of the other party. A large swelling was left on the back.

"Zaozao, so comfortable." The fruit and emotion of the first taste of love & desire can't help but say that this sentence is even more annoying to the mermaid.

You are comfortable, I am not comfortable! The red dates flicked the fish tail, grabbed the grass on the ground with their hands, and slammed forward as the fruit quit.

In front is the waterhole. The red dates seem to see hope and try to climb to the water source.

Guoguo once again stood up, but he threw himself into an empty space. The monkey couldn't help but get anxious. He hugged the mermaid's waist with both hands, dragged him back roughly, and could not wait to enter his body.

The red dates moaned, and when Guoguo came out again, he continued to crawl towards the edge of the pool.

The two started a tug of war. For a while, Guoguo was empty, and for a while, the red dates successfully climbed a little. The red dates became more and more energetic, but Guoguo became irritable. After entering the body of the mermaid again, there was no movement, and he only buried his head and called out the dates, and remained still.

"Ugh?"

Jujube glanced at Guoguo strangely, didn't understand what he meant, but seeing the water pool was in front of him, Jujube was too lazy to think about it, and plunged into it.

At this moment, Jujube heard a slightly harsh voice on his body. The jujube was shocked, and Guoguo turned into a giant spirit snake form in his body.

At this time, the body of the red dates was half in the water and half on the ground, so the body stiffened.

The contents of the body quickly expanded, making him tight, and his tail seemed to be burst. But the things deep in the intestine retracted a little, making him less uncomfortable.

"Guoguo ~~" Red jujube spit out a string of bubbles in the water, and then put his hands on the ground, suddenly struggling to rush into the water, and then, red jujube made a high-pitched scream. "Ah ~"

I saw that the mermaid who successfully entered the water floated across the surface of the water, and the discharge port was tightly connected to a huge python on the shore. Because of his sudden force, the part where he and the snake were connected was pulled and deformed. A large bag was raised at the discharge port, and it was stretched to the extreme point. The mouth was red and swollen.

The spirit snake's birth & colon is a semi-circle, and the two roots together form a nearly complete circle, and the spirit snake's birth & colon is too large, so that they will die when they are mated & mated in the form of an animal. In the other party's body.

The root of the sun and things inserted into the red jujube cross point is slightly thinner, and a circle of pink color can be seen at the edge of the hole. If you look closely, you can still see that the sun * is beating slightly inside. Only the extremely flexible body of the mermaid can withstand such an accident for the first time. The red date was startled and gently pumped his body.

"Hiss ~~" The spirit snake lying on the shore finally changed completely. When the snake body was pulled hard, the mermaid in the water immediately screamed impatiently. Guoguo was also uncomfortable, and the strainer was sorely pulled. He quickly got into the water with the snake's tail, and swept the companion trying to escape to the shore.

"Ahhhhh! Cards, stuck, Guoguo!" Red Date screamed again and again, his hands waved wildly. The red dates hurt because of being pulled, and they pulled the water plants to climb the shore. Then he was swept ashore by the spirit snake. At this point, the red dates no longer dared to escape, leaning tightly against the spirit snake.