Chapter 34

Shu Hanyu held Shu Jintian to the back of the mountain he said. There was a forest that was not too tall. The trees were sparse and had few branches and broad leaves, but the tree was surrounded by many vines.

The vines meander on the big trees, stretching their postures wantonly. The green rattan circle is wrapped around the branches, like a fiery and enchanting lover, attached to the body of Qing Lang Jianshuo.

One or two clusters of young and vivid green leaves emerge from the branches of the rattan, and several slender rattans emerge from the young leaves. Slender cyan rattan hangs from above, shaking with the breeze of the forest. The breeze through the vines seemed to be stained with greenness.

It turns out that this forest is diagonally opposite the entrance of the cave. The **** here is relatively steep. If Shujin is going down the mountain, he still has to make a circle. But Shu Hanyu could walk straight down the mountain alone, so he would come and go so fast in the morning.

"Tiantian, it's here. Go and pick one. I'll pick it for you." Shu Hanyu turned the female in her arms and raised her eyebrows to the rattan forest to signal Shu Jintian to choose.

"Oh, my waist ~" Shu Jintian was turned upside-down by Shu Hanyu, and a strong sourness instantly struck his waist. He quickly hugged Shu Hanyu's neck. Wait a little bit better before moving to get down.

Shu Hanyu put down the female and took his hand.

Shu Jintian rested in Shu Hanyu's arms for a while, and recovered a lot of physical strength. Now he is barely able to walk freely.

Shu Jintian was held by Shu Hanyu like a lover, and was a little uncomfortable, so she pretended to naturally throw away Shu Hanyu's hand and pretended to run forward with great interest, but in fact he was really very rare.

"There are so many, great, I want to pick them up."

Shu Hanyu saw that the female had sex, and she did not bother him. Behind him, watching the female play.

It turns out that those filamentous rattans are the most resilient and the softest. Shu Jintian pinched a fine vine and was very surprised. Not bad, more suitable than he thought.

He has only one set of clothes, all worn the next day. He used to think about running away, but he didn't care about it. Everything is going to wait for the birth date to make plans. Now he decided to have a good life with the snake, and some details of his life began to pay attention. The first is clothes. You have to find a way to do it.

And this rattan has a soft hand and strong texture, so it should be able to be knitted into clothes!

Shu Jintian thought uncertainly, he hadn't done this before, try it first!

Shu Jintian moved as soon as he could. Most of the straight canes were at a high place. Shu Jintian warmed up, wrapped the cane around his neck around his waist, and climbed on the branches of trees.

This tree is not too high, and most of them are only twenty meters. In this different continent, it is considered a shorter tree. And this tree has many branches, from bottom to top, branching constantly, it is good to climb up. Interstellar male

As soon as Shu Jintian lifted his leg, there was some tingling at the base of the leg. When kicking the leg, the leg was so painful that he did not dare to force it, so he had to pull the branch above by hand to share the bearing on the leg.

Shu Jintian climbed up the tree with soft legs and touched the vines among the dense young leaves, breaking them down one by one. There are probably two or three vines that can be used in a cluster of vine leaves. Shu Jintian finished picking a place. When he wanted to change a place, Shu Hanyu turned into a snake shape before he knew it, and crawled to him.