Chapter 61

The rattan that Shu Jintian was holding took the opportunity to be thrown away on the road, and the big snake didn't blame him for the loss of the rattan. He didn't seem to want to lock him. Shu Jintian relieved himself secretly.

It was only the next day that Shu Hanyu went out to hunt for a long time and came back. Shu Jintian suddenly panicked, is n’t the snake looking for the little snakes, no? Now, Han Yu will surely drop the little snake when he finds the little snake. Talk to Han Yu.

Shu Jintian looked at Shu Hanyu's obviously uncomfortable face and knew that he hadn't done what he wanted to do.

"Han Yu, how did you go out so long," Shu Jintian asked casually while processing the ingredients.

Shu Hanyu heard Shu Jintian ’s voice, and her frowned brows eased a little, softly: “Do n’t worry every day, it ’s okay, I just went to check if there is a threat to your presence nearby. After all, you are sometimes at home, I do n’t rest assured."

"Really!" Shu Jintian responded, and then asked, "What about the little snake? Have you found any trace of them?"

After Shu Jintian finished speaking, she felt a little uneasy, and looked at Shu Hanyu nervously.

Shu Hanyu just got better, his emotions were destroyed, and his chest was suffocated, panic-stricken.

"Why do you always think of little snakes? They are only our descendants, and I am your partner! Besides, they have grown up and naturally want to be independent."

"But you can't just throw them away, at least you have to tell me. Do you know how panicked I was at that time, they were so small, they were suddenly lost by you, no matter what, what if there is a good or bad ? "

It's okay not to mention this matter, as soon as Shu Jintian mentions it, the tone is inevitable. Shu Hanyu's complexion suddenly changed, and her body's coldness suddenly rose.

Shu Jintian saw that Shu Hanyu was suddenly cold, and she secretly swallowed her mouth.

This matter had to be agreed with Shu Hanyu. Shu Jintian suppressed his anger and said aloud: "I don't have to live with them either, as long as I know they live there, I can rest assured. Then sometimes I can take a look They, just have a meal together. "

Shu Hanyu was so angry that when he heard Shu Jintian's words, he couldn't help but stunned.

"Really?" Shu Hanyu didn't believe it, just that? That day was still in such a fire, a look desperately with him.

"Why am I lying to you! Actually ... I told you that you shouldn't be angry! Actually, I am afraid of snakes, especially with so many small snakes huddled together. I feel horrified just looking at it, but it is my own child anyway. , You ca n’t dismiss it. ”

This nest of snakes also really made Shu Jintian have a headache. Although they are not so afraid for a long time, they like to pester him. The cool touch and the wet smell of a dozen snakes all make It's hard for him to ignore. Shu Jintian's heart would still be a little bit stubborn. If these snakes were not their own children, Shu Jintian said nothing would let Shu Hanyu come in, let alone find them bothersome.

Shu Hanyu heard a word of joy, stepped forward to hold Shu Jintian's hand while washing vegetables, and looked at him shining brightly.

"Then me, you are afraid of our spirit snake, but you are not afraid of me, right? Am I the most special to you? Isn't Shu Hanyu using interrogative sentences, but the tone is certain, it seems that Shu Jintian is not afraid of him, he is against Tian Tian It is the most special, even if he is a spirit snake who is afraid every day.