Chapter 41

The cave is dry and refreshing, but outside the cave is a foggy rain curtain. The large raindrops are swept through the mountain forest with the strong wind, and the tall and abnormal trees are swung left and right.

Hearing Shu Hanyu's words, Shu Jintian couldn't help but froze and said blankly, "I'm going too?"

Shu Hanyu rolled up the female and hugged him directly.

"Well, you endure every day, and we will come back soon." Shu Hanyu rubbed the female face tightly wrapped in the skin of the animal by him, regretting it.

Shu Jintian recovered, and Shu Hanyu was serious. Shu Hanyu has been taking care of him all the time. He thought that the snake must not let him go out to rain!

But every time the serpent was looking for food, it was not a thing for him to wait at home with peace of mind. So Shu Jintian nodded and agreed.

Shu Hanyu did not become a spirit snake, but held the female in human form to prevent him from getting wet by rain.

But the prey in the rainstorm was hard to find. Shu Hanyu and Shu Jintian searched everywhere. It took a long time to find a carnivorous beast that also hunted in the rain.

On the way back, because of the size of the prey, Shu Hanyu still had to turn into a spirit snake and roll home with Shu Jintian.

Although Shu Jintian was wrapped in animal skin, because of his physical restraint, Shu Hanyu could not take care of him. Shu Jintian slowly got wet by rain. After several days of heavy rain, the temperature has dropped a lot. By the time they returned to the cave, Shu Jintian was already trembling with cold.

As soon as Shu Jintian came back to the cave, he shivered and lifted the hides, dripping water on the wooden rack in which he hung his clothes.

"It's been a lot of rain, it has been raining for a few days, when will it stop?" Shu Jintian took off completely, washed his feet with the rainwater received by the shell, and dried his wet clothes on the wooden frame. On it, he quickly got into the bed.

The skin of the animal skin is soft, and it is very comfortable to stick on the skin. Shu Jintian wrapped the quilt tightly, leaving only his head outside. The dark hair was half wet. Because it was longer, it did not stand up like before. It just lifted slightly, to a messy beauty.

Shu Hanyu bit the prey's neck a little bit, and the wet hair on the neck of the prey was immediately reddened by blood, and the blood was fainted.

"Not so fast. Every day, there is no firewood now. You can drink some blood first. You can't eat meat. Wait until the weather is good, and then eat what you like." Shu Hanyu walked to the bed and said softly.

Shu Jintian looked at Shu Hanyu's movements and felt unintuitive. Sure enough, this came. Seeing that Shu Hanyu had brought the **** prey to the bed, Shu Jintian looked horrified. Because of some bad experiences, Shu Jintian was now like a startled bird, shrinking back cautiously, shaking his head like a rattle.

"No, I don't eat, Han Yu, eat it yourself!"

Shu Hanyu frowned slightly and sank his face. Unexpectedly, the females are hungry like this, and they are so picky eaters, it's really not good.

"No, you are now thin, you can't be so hungry anymore. Be good, drink it while it's fresh." Shu Hanyu's voice froze unconsciously. Females can be picky eaters, but not so much that they don't care about their bodies.

Shu Hanyu was sitting on the edge of the bed, holding a prey in one hand, and grabbed the female's arm in one hand, and pulled him out with him.

It's just that the male and female strengths are too disparate. Shu Hanyu is only slightly angry, and his strength is out of control. After grasping Shu Jintian's arm and pulling hard, Shu Jintian feels that his arm is almost dislocated.