Chapter 57

Alas, the female father was angry. The little snakes were lying on the ground, daring not to move, and looked at the female father with a cold face timidly.

It was terrible, and the female father was angry and scary. But the meat fed by the female father is really delicious, what should I do ...

Shu Jintian's eyes touched the pitiful eyes of the young snakes, and his heart softened immediately. Some are annoyed that they are out of control. The snakes are innocent, he really shouldn't anger them like that.

"I'm sorry, my father didn't mean it, I'm sorry ..." Shu Jintian guilty, and the helplessness in his heart suppressed.

"Don't be sad every day, you should eat it quickly, I will feed the little snakes." Shu Hanyu took the bowl in Shu Jintian's hand and touched Shu Jintian's head.

The innocent expressions of the little snakes, Shu Jintian couldn't bear to look at it again, gently responded to Shu Hanyu, shrugged his head to eat.

There is an earthen stove for heating in the cave, and now a charcoal fire is burning inside. There are a few thick wooden sticks on the stovetop, two shell dishes and a roasted sweet potato.

The food is much richer than usual, but Shu Jintian is tasteless. Filling his stomach like chewing wax, he looked at the snakes beside the cave wall in a daze.

The snakes were guilty because they annoyed their female father, and now they all eat cooked food obediently. Seeing the female father looking over, they all looked at Shu Jintian like a gong, and spit out the snake-believers that had become scarlet.

We're very good, don't be angry, ma'am! The young snakes looked at the female father sitting beside the bed, waiting for her praise. Shu Jintian, who was just sluggish, did not respond to the snakes.

The hot season quietly struck, dry the ground, flourished plants, and activated animals. In just a dozen days, Lin is very different from a dozen days ago. It looks like a hot season and appears in front of people.

The snakes also became more and more comfortable in the jungle. They followed Shu Hanyu to hunt for food every day. When he was full, he was brought back by Shu Hanyu. The baby snake's body also grew to nearly two meters in length, and his temperament was calmer. Finally, she could understand that the female father didn't like their eyes rushing through the cave, and he also had a lot of convergence. Just every two days, I can't help committing again.

Early in the morning, Shu Hanyu quietly woke up the little snakes while Shu Jintian was still asleep, and took them out of the cave silently.

It's time to finally send away the baby snake that loves to **** him every day. Shu Hanyu thought of returning to the time of being alone with the female, and she couldn't help hooking her slightly pink lips.

The little snakes did not know the plan of the grandfather, but when they simply went out to eat, they shook the tail of the snake happily, trying to keep up with the grandfather much faster than usual.

It was just that until they were all tired, and the male father did not mean to stop, the snakes instinctively felt uneasy and began to panic. The huge formation began to drag up.

Shu Hanyu found that the young snakes were not annoyed by their small movements. They simply rolled up a series of young snakes of various sizes and forcibly led them along.

Was forced to hurry by the male father, the snakes' uneasiness was confirmed, and began to struggle under Shu Hanyu's imprisonment. It's just that their strength, compared to their father, is like a mayfly shaking a tree, and it can't do anything at all. Instead, he annoyed Shu Hanyu. Shu Hanyu caught the baby snake's tail and tightened it a little before the little snakes slapped and looked around uncomfortably.