Chapter 37

The midday sunshine is so intense that the whole cave looks like a large steamer, so dull and breathless.

Shu Jintian asked Shu Hanyu to tie him under the tree, shaded by the shade, which is much cooler outside than inside the cave.

The breeze slowly blew on Shu Jintian, taking away the annoyance in the hot season, and Shu Jintian calmed down even more, weaving the rattan in his hand intently.

Shu Jintian compiled it seriously, and suddenly felt a sense of depression, so dull that he was a little breathless.

Shu Jintian looked up and saw Shu Hanyu standing by the hole like a frost.

"Han Yu?" Shu Jintian screamed tentatively.

"Well, every day." Shu Hanyu turned back and walked towards the female.

Shu Jintian sighed slightly, and the snake just exhaled the whole person, making him look strange. Now that the serpent had spoken to him, he felt calmer.

"Don't you go hunting? Why did you come back so quickly?" Shu Jintian asked while weaving the rattan in his hand.

Shu Hanyu sat next to the female with her arms around his waist and apologized: "Will you not eat meat today? There are some sweet potatoes in the cave. Will you eat it every day?"

"Ah? Oh! I can do it, but how about you? Don't you eat it?" Shu Jintian stunned slightly and agreed.

"I don't eat it, I just ate it yesterday." Shu Hanyu pinched Shu Jintian's waist and finally got some meat! It's hard to grow, will you lose weight again if you don't eat well today?

With that guy there, Shu Hanyu didn't dare to leave the female alone at home, and it was noon again, and when he went out with him to hunt, he would not be able to eat it, he could only grieve him.

Shu Jintian took the work in his hand, pulled the cane around his neck, and tried again: "Han Yu, untie the cane on my neck. I've been tying my neck like this all day and it will grow cocoon Now. "

Shu Hanyu thought that he wouldn't leave the female alone before solving the orc, and it would be useless to put on the rattan, so he readily agreed.

Shu Hanyu grabbed a circle of rattan on the female's neck with a big hand and gently pulled it, and the tenacious rattan broke off in response.

what? This is unlocked? Shu Jintian was stunned for a moment. After the reaction, there was a burst of ecstasy, and I was finally free to move.

"Great! Han Yu, you are so nice!" Shu Jintian embraced Shu Hanyu's neck with joy, and gnawed at Shu Hanyu's mouth feverishly.

Shu Hanyu froze in an instant, and his arm, which was so large because of pulling the rattan, also froze in the air. Shu Hanyu stared blankly at the female, unable to believe that the female would be so enthusiastic and active.

Shu Jintian bit Shu Hanyu's cold lips in her mouth, and she was completely stiff.

day! What did he do?

Or Shu Hanyu recovered first and moved her lips, trying to spit out the snake letter.

Shu Jintian suddenly awakened, pushing Shu Hanyu away like an electric shock, his face burst red.

"I, I'm going to cook a sweet potato on fire." Shu Jintian finished, and got up and ran back into the hole.

Shu Jintian was rummaging around in his coat chaotically, but his eyes were drifting ablaze, and his brain was full of scenes where he had just bitten Shu Hanyu.

For a while, Shu Jintian responded that he was turning his clothes, but what he was looking for, Shu Jintian forgot. what! He was looking for a lighter to start a fire. Lighter, where is the lighter?