"Okay? But why Hindi speaking?!" I asked.
"Because its an Indian television's interview!" I had obviously come to know what she wanted to tell me but I wasn't sure if she wanted me to teach BTS a little  bit of Hindi.
"So, you want me to teach them a little bit of Hindi?! I asked."
"Yea-no Yeah..we want you teach them a little Hindi." it was funny to see Yebin getting worried about this..she should know that I work here for this company too..why wouldn't I help them.

"Don't worry, I'll help you out with the interview..well, why did you get all nervous?!"  I asked.
"Nothing much, just simply." she replied. I know that Big Hit Entertainment is always up to the mark and does everything professionally..probably this time they didn't find a professional but hey..I'm not less than a professional too here in South Korea.

For some reason I got a hint that there was something else going on too, those girls wouldn't simply giggle at me or at just anyone. Well, I think I shouldn't be taking everything seriously for now. Now my mood was lit up..I didn't feel low like I did today morning. After the break hour I went back to my table to find BTS getting ready for their interview.
"Hey lets do their makeup." Lara tells me.

I nodded and started to take out the makeup brushes from the makeup box.

I looked towards Taehyung..his out fit and hair was done, his makeup was the only thing to be completed now. I looked at Jin, J-Hope and  Jimin taking a seat in front of their brightly lit full length Hollywood mirrors. I got a glance to Taehyung going towards Lara to do his makeup..when he is supposed to be here with me to do his makeup and Jimin was supposed to be there in Lara's side. I didn't think of it as a big issue..at the end of the day its just makeup.

I completed Jin's  and J-Hope's Makeup quickly while they were looking into their phones and interacting With their fans on Weverse and Twitter. Jin called me out and I looked towards him.

"Hey Hannah, Why don't couples go to the Gym?" He asked. I was confused by his sudden question..but then it hit me that it might be one of his puns.

"Why don't they?!" I asked.

"Because some relationships don't workout...Hahahahahaha" Jin started laughing hard. I laughed there too. Everyone in the room were laughing.

I swear to god that it's been so long since I read or listened to a joke and laughed like this..I felt happy.
It was Jimin's turn, this was the first time I was going to do makeup for Jimin. His skin was flawless just like everyone in BTS. They have their own skin care routine prepared by Lara. I think skin care routine and makeup for BTS is the only good thing that Lara does.
"Where were you these many days?" Jimin asked.
"Me?..I went to my cousin's grandmas's place..she needed me." I told him. I was feeling a bit guilty to lie to everyone about where I was these many days..but better than explaining everyone this long story of me and Tae.

"Even Taehyung had gone to his grandmothers place." Jimin told me. He looked away and I think he had a small smirk on his face. I didn't want to think too much about it..just because Taehyung had made the same excuse as me. He could have made some other excuse but he had to make the same excuse. After completing their makeup everyone sat on the sofa and waited for the crew members to get ready for the cameras and the Indian Televisions interviewer to get ready back in India. It was an online interview.

"Teach us to say I love you very much ARMY in Hindi!" J-Hope told me
"Yeah sure..it goes like 'Hum aapse bohot pyaar karte Haen Army!'"
Jin ,RM and J-hope had to learn this line..and no doubt that they spoke it out loud fluently since they are versatile singers, it's all their linguistic skills. "Hum aapse bohot pyaar Harte haen ARMY!" RM tried to pretend as if he was screaming..he was so adorable. J-Hope and Jin did the same thing..I saw Jin's pronunciation slipping a bit. I told him to practice it a little more and there he was again with his fluency. Taehyung looked so uninterested here, he was distracted and was looking out the huge glass window. I am sure he was doing this to avoid me. In my perspective, it would be good for me too, I wouldn't have to think about yesterday night again and again.The cameras ,crew , makeup, hair everything was done. BTS went and sat down on their chairs . They were made to wear microphones in which they would be asking them questions.

The interview had started. I was there at the back of the camera looking at them. They looked so good. They had this vibe of a cool boy band even though they wore some expensive yet comfort looking winter sweatshirts and pants. Whatever they wore, they just make it look even better. The interviewer asked questions about when they would go to India and Jungkook replied with a "very soon". I am sure Indian Fans or i could say Indian ARMY would be happy about it. I read an article online about how bad Indian fans wanted BTS to come to India.

"Could you speak some Hindi for your Indian Fans?!" The interviewer asked.

"Yeah sure...what is it called?-hum aapse?" J-hope and RM had forgotten their lines. I had to remind them about the sentence.I walked in front of them and started to lip sync my words.

"Hum aapse bohot pyaar karte haen ARMY!" Taehyung told it in the camera. I was jolted. He was fluent. Its J-Hopes, RM and Jin who were supposed to be telling this line. I didn't even teach the lines to Taehyung , but he said it out loud. It was quite obvious that he was listening to me and RM speaking about practicing those lines in Hindi. Everyone were appreciating Taehyung for his fluency and words. He looked a little shy so he looked down to his hands and smiled. Till now that I noticed..he looked down to his hands whenever he felt shy or embarrassed. Why was he the only person who gets my attention? Here I realised I should stop admiring him. The interview ended with BTS's words of love for ARMY. everyone started walking towards the studio.

"Wow Tae you killed it!" Jin told.

"Yeah I did, thank you." Tae smiled at Jin.

"You didn't even learn the words..how come did you say it so fluently?!" Jungkook asked. Taehyung was walking in front of me with the whole group towards the studio room. Taehyung looked back and got a glance of me.

"I had my phone..you know, there is something called translator right?! And I didn't need to listen to that girl." He replied with a smirk and then looked at the boys. Everyone in the group got silent because they noticed Taehyung looking at me and telling it out loud. I felt disappointed and embarrassed. I know I shouldn't be disappointed over the fact that Taehyung used a translator and did not actually listen to me. I should lower my expectations and just stop my thoughts about him. I know I'm thankful to him for few reasons but I didn't know if I liked him. This is just my emotions getting mixed up. I don't know why this is happening to me. I feel like I have changed. I feel like I'm not that badass girl who used to be savage to people who tend to put me down. I didn't like it. I got nothing but the sense of tension here. My chest started getting heavy as I thought about it more. I was never the one who felt like this..not at all. I tried to stop thinking about him..but failed.

I ran outside the building entrance to the garden area of Big Hit Entertainment office. I started breathing heavily. I don't know what was he doing to me..and why was he doing it to me. He did nothing but just used a translator instead of listening to my words.
It shouldn't hurt me. I know it's very silly..but it makes me feel so anxious and as if he has mocked me indirectly. This feeling feels so odd and foreign to me. I ran outside towards the bushes near the gate. As I was running I was totally losing my balance and I tripped down. I heard a deep yet fiery voice calling upon me.
"Hey! Are you okay? Here take this, drink some water..you look breathless!". He told and handed me a bottle of water to drink. I didn't really pay attention to who this person was so I looked up and saw a tall man in dark brown hair,with a built body. I couldn't really see his face because I was blinded by the lights. He took out his hands towards me to lift me up. I got up and looked and at him once again.

*Hey if you are reading this please don't forget to vote for this chapter💜*