"Sound grenade?"Eren aks sound confusely

Levi turned his gaze to his squad behind "What is your job? Is it just to let yourself driven by momentary emotion?  it shouldn't be that. The duty of this squad is not to let this damn kid have any scratches on him with our lives" He said Imply

"And don't let that woman get the hands of eren"I added

The survey corps understand what we are implying except for eren. They didn't do anything for now as they just followed captain's orders, as much as they badly wanted to kill the titan; they don't want to disappoint their corporal.

"We will keep on running with the horse, get it?" He said

"No! Run? Run where? Moreover, she's almost here! I need to transform and finish this!" Eren exclaimed

Currently, Another rainforcement came out from behind and try to attack the female.

"we'll have to help out quick, or they'll get killed again!"Eren suggested

Gunther told eren to look forward and keep on running with his horse, Eld also told him to fully speed his pace or else he will get caught. Soon the  reinforcements got killed within a split second, Eren's eyes gone wide opened as he keep on persuing the levi's squad to take action.

Oluo growled for he got enough of eren's blabbering mouth as he told him to shut up for a moment, Meanwhile, that didn't stop him from rambling.

subsequently, Eren lose his patient as he lift up his thump almost getting near his mouth,Our eyes wide opened then perta stop him.

"What are you doing eren! That's only allowed when your life is in danger, you promised us right?" Perta recalled

However, Eren take a little gap between his teeth and his thump almost like he was about to bite it.

"Eren!"I call him, Then finally levi started to speak up

"You're not wrong,if you want to do it, then go for it.I understand , his a real monster"Levi paused

"Levi-"He cut me off

"It doesn't have to do with his titan powers.No matter how strongly we try to hold him down,no matter what kind of cage we tried to lock him in,there's no one that can force his intention to obedience"Levi asserted

He is right about one thing though,Because of that eren still not listening to any word we are sayin'. eventually, Levi told eren if whether he will choose to believe himself or believe us the levi's Squad and also levi himself.

The question isn't that durable to answer but also a choice, a choice he have to think is more than twice. Eren conscientiously thinking deep at this moment

Consequently, He lost his patient once more as he nearly bite his thump.

"Believe in us" Petra begged, Eren staring at petra blankly as his eyeballs are shaking.

During the run out, flashbacks flooded in my mind recalling the day levi explained what the levi's Squad have to do with eren.

*Flashback*

Currently we were all in a class room gathering around the chalkboard as levi explained all the information eren have to aware of, If he betray us we have to kill him and he allowed to use his power if his life is in danger that's what shorty says.

I leaned against the chalkboard listening to their conversation all my attention was on levi.

Lately i found him attractive, well many i found him truely attractive to say the least. It all started at the castle,where i was cleaning the window and he randomly carried me.