Meanwhile, I glance at eren who is thinking deeply in his mind. He probably guess that's where armin's located at, his worrying about his friend dear life and i would probably do the same thing.

Soon a black round smoke appeared in the sky, Therefore, She is already close to reaching us. Shit.. But whe're still a half meter far from the forest,Specifically By now she killed mang comrades near her.

"I think she's near at that location"I said in a assurance."She?"Eren asks as he tilt his head.

" It's a female titan, A human in a titan's body, Sounds to me is just like you eren.In fact, she's way more skilled than you do"I teasily smirked at him

"What do you mean by that y/n?"Gunther asked Confuses, levi was eardropping our conversation listening to what i'm about to explain.

"To put it briefly, She has the high amount of skills comparing what i saw her earlier. That time sys and ness were trying to aim the nape, she then tried to protect from it. Besides, her goal is to kill not to eat"I Stated

Eren and the other's were widely shock after hearing the information i have gathered base on my observation.
After running the feild for many minutes; Finally we have arrived the forest of giant tree's are located.

This tree's are way more bigger than the original tree's that we saw earlier. 
Gunther inform us that all the comrades are already heading this forest and formation theirself outside the forest.

"Why are they staying outside the forest?"I curiously asks

"They must scout the area proventing the titans getting near the forest and tear down the mission"Gunther explained as i nodded my head

"Oi brat, how did you know there is a female titan?"Levi interrupted

"Accordingly, She just came out of nowhere after sys and ness killed an aberrant titan, Also i haven't seen any titan transformation the one eren usual do before he can transform fully" I Mention.

Levi stood quiet and didn't ask any question more, As we all go deep in the forest finding erwin and the other's. The wagon from earlier is using for the counterattack on the female titan, since everybody knows she is already been attacking many recruits.

I have no idea what erwin is planning here in the forest, but i bet it would take the female titan down on her knees. I would likely want to see that when it happened.

On the other hand, I think jean would think why commander erwin leading them to a tourist spot for welcoming the new recruits. I know he is always like that being sarcastically joking but doesn't look like a joke to everyone.

"Captain! Captain levi!" Eren yelled, Catching levi's attention

"What?"

"What, you asks? We're in the middle of the woods if the center enters alone, we won't know if the titans are approaching-" I cut eren's mid-sentence

"Eren, Stop panicking and concentrate on the operation"I exclaimed

"But y/n-"Levi cut him off again

"She's right eren,look around eren.. At all this big ass tree's it's the perfect environment for vertical Maneuner Gear. And think! With that tiny brain kf your if you donxt want to die, think as hard as you can" Levi said calmly

Eren was taken back but he shut his mouth not wanting to get an argument in the middle of the chase. I started to get worried about our surrounding, Any moment the female appear nowhere and kill us if she do.

Where on earth did erwin set the plan in the middle of the damn ass tree's? Not just erwin generate the plan also hange helped out planning it. I know her plan is crazy when i heard it earlier, She want to experiment the female titan too, if pigs can fly i doubt it.

I secretly take quick glance at the other's but only to see a feared looks written all over their faces, Akio and eren also can see it. I hope they understand what erwin's trying to do with his plan, because that crazy female killed half of humanity and we can't lose more.

The female titan is after eren if that assumtion is right, then there is one reason to come here and also erwin planned this.

Then A black smoke fire in the sight " A black round! It's from directly behind us!"Gunther exclaimed

"it's whatever was coming towards us on the right!"Eld muttered

"All of you, pull out your swords" Levi ordered

The rest of us stare at levi's and slowly grabbing our blades, An audible loud footstep shaking the ground as the wind rush through the leaves.

"I can feel the female titan is near on the right" Akio mumble but clearly we can still hear his words.

Then initially, a survey corp came out from the large tree, As he was smashed by the female titan instantly. With that, our eyes wide opened seeing the female titan in action.

I slowly turn my head to her and smirked.

"Speak of the devil"