Chapter 190

As he said that he was about to pick up the phone, Xu Xinnian's expression was ashen, but there was nothing to do, "You are taking advantage of the fire!"

  "So what? Mr. Xu, you are also in the business field. You don't understand that buying and selling is a matter for both parties. I think the price is not appropriate. Of course, I have the right to refuse you. Even if you are the king of heaven, I don't want to sell. use."

  This sentence hit Xu Xinnian's seven inches directly, and he couldn't say a word for a long time as he choked.

  Since he came back from South Korea, Xu Jianguo, lying in his hospital bed, has been talking about "Zhao Jia Yan" every day. Although Xu's family can no longer cook these six dishes, he still cooks a lot of medicated meals, and the business is so hot that everyone knows. The Zhaojia Private Kitchen Restaurant is famous for relying on Yuxing Herbal Food, so Xu also wanted to follow this approach. For this free medicinal food tasting event, natural Houttuynia is indispensable.

  But this thing is too rare in the north. Except for this farm in Qingyuan, there is no second person to do this business. If you go to the south to buy goods, you will not be able to keep up with the tasting activities last weekend. In short, the Xu family is in a dilemma. , The only way out is to cooperate with Xu Cinian, there is no other way.

  Thinking about it, Xu Xinnian finally took a deep breath and was forced to lower his posture helplessly, "OK...Boss Chen, if you have something to say, what are your conditions and how can you be willing to cooperate?"

  This was what Xu Cinian was waiting for, a calculated smile slowly appeared on his face.

  Putting down the coffee in his hand, he spoke unhurriedly, "It's very simple, four times the price, plus 20% of the labor cost, and you will be responsible for the transportation costs back and forth."

  Xu Xinnian froze for a moment. The four times the price is 80 yuan per kilo. If you buy more than 10,000 catties, plus labor costs, you will have to spend more than 100,000!

  "Boss Chen, are you too loud to speak?"

  Xu Cinian laughed, and his voice came through the voice changer with a little playfulness, "Master Xu, I don't want much at all. You know what the situation is with you Xu family now, you know better than me, the scandal outside is raging, even I'm an outsider who knows that you have closed several branches recently, and the stocks have also fallen in a mess. Do you know how much risk I have to take to supply you? Don't you know? A small businessman like me is incomparable to your Xu family , Hundreds of thousands of goods are big money in my eyes. It's not funny. If you go bankrupt tomorrow, I have signed an agreement with you not to supply supplies to other people. Is it possible to accompany you to drink Northwest Wind? "

  "What's more, all you want are the freshest seedlings in my field. Cut them off once. It takes months to grow new sprouts. During this period, I have no goods to sell. Who can I ask for money for food and drink?"

  Although his tone was relaxed, even with a slight smile, but the words and sentences were all stuck on the Xu family's spine. Between the lines, he seemed to hope that the Xu family would go bankrupt soon, but what he said was reasonable, Xu Xinnian even He couldn't pick out any mistakes, but was silenced by him.

  The Xu family is indeed at risk. In order to stand up for the salted fish, he basically took out the old original to hold this tasting event. If the right ingredients are not purchased, everything will be abandoned, and the Xu family will become an empty shelf without any oil and water. What use will he have after Xu New Year is coming?

  His face was green and white, and he seemed to be making the final struggle.

  Xu Cinian looked at him through the lens in time, knowing that the big fish was about to be hooked, silently raised the corners of his mouth and continued to seduce him, "I know you think the price is too high, but you get what you pay for. I can guarantee that In the entire northern market, you can't find a better-quality Houttuynia cordata. If you don't worry, you can go to the farm to have a look, check the goods first and then pay.

  "I'm a vulgar person. What I said may not sound good, but as long as we cooperate happily this time, we will naturally be friends in the future. Is the price not easy to negotiate? You should let me sell it without worry, and I should also be a friend, and everyone will be mutually beneficial. Mutually beneficial, when the time comes, I would like your business to be prosperous and buy my houttuynia cordata every day."

  His words are very provocative, almost completely explaining Xu Xinnian's psychology.

  If this time the tasting activity can be successful, the Xu family will be able to relax, and then he will have more possessions. One more friend is better than one more enemy. He understands the truth. If this tasting can make the fishy herbal meal become a must in the Xu family, then you will have to deal with the boss Chen. It has more advantages than other restaurants.

  Using the small money in front of him for longer-term benefits in the future is nothing to him.

  After figuring out this level, Xu Xinnian finally loosened, and a smile appeared on his face, "Boss Chen is a real person. If this is the case, then I should spend money to make friends. I will get the goods the day after tomorrow. ?"

  Big fish took the bait, and Xu Cinian raised his eyebrows, showing a pleasant and ironic smile, "Of course, Mr. Xu is really refreshed, we...cooperate happily."

  An agreement was reached, the call ended, and Chen Jun took out the contract as Xu Cinian ordered.

  Through the lens, Xu Cinian watched Xu Xinnian sign his name in black and white, and at the same time affix the eye-catching official seal of the Xu family.

  With a final word, he let out a long sigh of relief. After drinking too much coffee, his stomach began to churn again. He stood up and stretched his waist. At this time, the door behind him was pushed open by Chen Jun.

  "It's over?"

  Chen Jun nodded, and walked over and put the contract and a check of more than 100,000 yuan in front of Xu Cinian, his face showing no joy, he hesitated for a while before speaking, "Brother Xu, I don't understand."

  Xu Cinian took the check and looked at it, then put it on the table casually, "What's the matter?"

  "That Xu New Year caused you to be like this. Why are you still willing to sell him things? I thought you were talking to him because you wanted to scold him so that he could get out of trouble and don't want to buy our land. There is a houttuynia cordata, but you not only signed a contract with him, but you also took all the houttuynia cordata seedlings in our field to cook for him. What's the difference between this and the ambition of others to destroy one's prestige? Could it be you? Just for the hundreds of thousands of dollars, even the enmity has been put down?"

  He was filled with righteous indignation, his face flushed with anger, Xu Cinian looked at him and found it particularly cute, stretched out his hand to pinch his face, "Okay, how old you are, you are all called Manager Chen, how can you pay for it? Like a child."