"Petra Ral, the only girl who joined the levi squad also Captain's cadet, Oluo Bozado who killed many titans at his old age, complete elites" He whispered, then two guys came walking the way heading to the front castle.

"Then that's Eld Gin who also kill many titans as oluo. And the one beside him is Gunther Schultz" He said pointing each one of them telling us who is who.
I Follow the two boys who are heading to the castle, I cough loudly to catch their attention.

"Hello, I'm Y/N L/N, a new member of the survey corps" I wave shyly and bow politely and they also bowed

"So uhm..what are we gonna do about this old castle, it filled with wild grass?"I said putting my hands on my hip staring at the big castle

Eld shrug "It hasn't been used for quite awhile after all" Eld Assured

"I bet the inside is filled with dust, too" Gunther added, Then we three heard a footstep behind us as we turn our head and see levi standing there.

"That's a big problem, Let's go on to it quickly" He command.

××××××××××

We immediately start cleaning the damn castle since shorty doesn't like being dirty and all, he can't stand the place all so dusty and dirty. He wanted to be all clean and neat, We've been cleaning the whole place for 2-3 hours now.
Levi always check the room where he assigned us to clean. And if he see some missed place we're not gonna stop until his satisfied on our work.

I'am going to spend my hour cleaning this dusty room. It needs to be clean as a whistle before shorty arrived and check if there is any dirt missed. Then i heard a high whistle coming from my brother

"Wow, I'am impressed. The room is as clean as a hound's tooth" Akio said amazed.

"Yeah, I didn't know i can clean a room before, guess is my new talent now"I giggled, akio chuckled and grab his broom

"I have to clean the dining room now, bye y/n" He waved his hands

"Sure akio, love you!" I yelled waving my hand.

He chuckled " love you too" Then he disseappeared out of my sight, I then proceed wiping the windows.

"You missed a spot"The voices says, I quickly turn my head and see levi touches underneath the desk, wiping off the dust away.

"Wh- i clean every inch of this room for an hour...all i have to clean is this window"I respond, facing the window as i slowly bring up my hand reaching the edge of the line. But the f*cking window is high for me to reach it.

Damn who made this windows anyway, small people can't reach this high.

Then an arm wrapped around my waist and lift me up high "h-hey Captain wha-" He cut me off

"Finish what you were doing or i won't hesitated to drop you" He threaten, I shut my mouth proventing to go any further talking.

We both stayed quite while i was cleaning the window, I start to feel bad for levi since he was carring me the whole time,I hurried my pace so he can let go of me, and at the same time i'm enjoying this moment. But i don't want this moment to end, after cleaning the window,i tap gently tapped levi's arm.

"Captain, I'm done cleaning" I Said, He place me down gently, as i was about to leave the place. Levi stop me by not letting go his arm around my waist, i look up and stare at his grey eyes.

His eyes are so beautiful, A plaint colored grey eyes really suit him. He tightened his grip making me gasp,
what is this shorty doing?

"Tell me, why did akio said the 'i love you' word earlier?"He whispered in my ears, i could feel his breathe near my neck.

"Wha- levi, he said those words because his my brother, can't a sister and a brother say i love you to each other?"I said. Then he slowly let go my waist with his eyes wide open.

Pff his reaction is so funny i can't hold my laugh..

"I see, still people might think you two are couple's" He murmured. Putting back his mask on, before looking away, I chuckled and shake my head. Then someone knock and peek at the door as we both turn our gazes to eren.

"Captain, the rest of the survey corps are looking for you in the dining room" Eren informed levi, I also saw akio standing beside eren who is nodding his head.

"Y/n finish the rest room with those two, and after you all done cleaning meet us in the dining room"He instructed.

"Hai!"

Then levi walked away the room going to the other direction to where the dining room is. We three stood there not doing anything, until the two idiots turn their head to me with a weird smirk on their faces.

"What's with the smirk?"I tilt my head confused.

"Well mind explaining why Captain levi's arms around your waist?" Akio asks, wiggling his eyebrows wanting to know the answer.

My eyes wide opened and my cheeks turn into a light pink "You two witness that?!" I exclaimed, Eren slowly nodded his head crossing his arms together.

"As my memories serves me right, he lean close to your ears that time and whispered something" Eren teased, then two laugh at each other

"It's nothing okay! He just said something important that's all" I denied making an 'X' sign, and stump my feet on the ground.

The two just keep on wiggling their eyebrows at me, as the tease smirk still plastered on their lips.

"Let's just go and do what levi told us" I Sighed, pushing the two infront of me blocking my entrance,Leaving them there snickering and whispering, The last akio whispered to eren before leaving the room, is audible to hear.

"Those two are made for each other"