A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack-Chapter 300

Start from the beginning

  Seeing that Qu Cheng was like a dying beast, besieged by so many people, Yue Zhao's expression was relieved, and then a smile appeared on his face, "I don't need to sell his life to him, we are just a cooperative relationship."

  "I came back this time to help him take away the Qinglong Gang's site and the Royal Court. He will naturally give me a lot of money. You also know that City Y is on the border of China and Myanmar. It is easy to get white powder there. There is no need to worry about not being able to buy the goods. I will take over the Azure Dragon Gang for you later. By then, you will be considered as fulfilling my brother’s last wish. Everyone is happy, and it would be better. Do you think it’s Big Brother City?"

  Qu Cheng took a breath, raised his head and asked, "So from the beginning, you have to return to the Azure Dragon Gang to have no plans?"

  Yue Zhao smiled and nodded, "Surprised? Do you think I should be played around by you all my life, like a puppy, you can rub it a few times if you need it, and you can kick it away immediately if you don't need it. I tell you Qu Cheng, this gang is my final say. It is now and it will be in the future."

  Qu Cheng was expressionless and didn't seem to be surprised by the answer, "Since what you want is the Azure Dragon Gang, why didn't you when I returned him to you before?"

  Mentioned that Yue Zhao’s smile froze, and his beautiful eyes were suddenly distorted. He held the gun against Qu Cheng’s head, lowered his head and said with a voice that two people can only hear, “It’s all because of you. As long as I have a little conscience, you and the Qinglong Gang will not be where they are today."

  Mentioning this, Yue Zhao thought of the past uncontrollably in his mind.

  Although he has no great abilities, he is not a fool. When he was attracted by Brother Li to join the Kun Gang, he knew that others were just a momentary freshness. After he got tired of playing with him, he would kick him away immediately, and he would not treat him at all. There is a little bit of truth. As a result, the nightmare really happened. At that time, he was kicked off by Brother Li like a dead dog, and the drug addiction was committed again. With nowhere to go, he could only compromise with the scar face that had coveted him for a long time.

  That man was so disgusting. When he touched himself, he did not vomit for a long time. In order to survive, he endured bitterly until one day when Scarface sent him back to the Azure Dragon Gang to be an internal rape. There was a bit of joy in his heart.

  The moment he saw Qu Cheng, this kind of joy couldn't be suppressed. He also wanted to find someone he likes to live a good life. For more than ten years, the only person he likes to live is Qu Cheng.

  He thought that coming back this time might be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. As long as he can be with Qu Cheng, he will go to all gangs and scar faces. At that time, the whole gang belongs to him. He has a lot of money to spend his whole life, as long as he grabs Qu Cheng's heart, he no longer has to be afraid of Kun Gang and Scarface.

  Therefore, in order to firmly grasp Qu Cheng's heart, he retreated and took the risk of violating the scar face, did not accept the handy Azure Dragon Gang, but did not want Qu Cheng to find that he came back just to seize power.

  But who could have imagined that because of this difference in thoughts and emotional use, Qu Cheng actually slapped him in front of everyone. Not only did he devalue the two people’s more than ten-year relationship, but even the entire palace. Handing over to Xu Cinian, making all his dreams vanish instantly!

  Yue Zhao spoke word by word, every note seemed to be squeezed out of his teeth, his voice was very low, and the people in the Kungang around him couldn't hear what the two people were saying.

  "Qu Cheng, you don’t know how much I hate Xu Cinian. He snatched you away and also took Haoting away. Why is he!? You promised my brother to take care of me, but after so many years, what do you have Did it? You are the one you are talking about!"  

  Speaking of Xu Cinian, Qu Cheng suddenly opened his eyes, his pupils were gloomy, and a sneered sneered, "Wolf-hearted? You deserve to say this word. If you hadn't left the year to save you, you would have gone to see the king. ."

  "Hahaha..." Yue Zhao laughed, his fists tightly clenched, "You don't need him to save! I disgust his hypocritical virtue the most!"

  "I regret that my intestines are all green now. I shouldn't have been softhearted to you at the beginning, otherwise the Azure Dragon Gang would have been mine. Just because you gave these to Xu Cinian, I didn't complete the task. A dozen passersby chased me, cut off one of my legs, and shed so much blood. When I was lying in the hospital, where were you? Xu Cinian was not hurt at all, lying down. Who will show the half-dead look in the hospital!? His hypocritical virtue, you just hold him in your hand as a treasure!"

  "I've been lying in the hospital for so long, every day I hope you can come and see me, even if you just talk to me, but you didn't! I heard them all, you go to the hospital every day and give Xu Ci Soup and food are delivered every year, just one floor away, so you don’t have time to see me?"