fuck

I am listening to a sadder and depressing version of Sadness and Sorrow which is a Naruto OST as I read your comments.

Your words...they cut deeper than any blade..

Rain falls on me dramatically as I hold my phone in front of me, tears that blend in with the rain began to cloud my vision and drop onto the screen. Closing my eyes as I fall to my knees, letting out a pain filled shout, hoping someone out there could understand the pain. Yet the happiness I feel.

Having people who I don't know physically thank me...for something that I never thought could mean anything to someone.

The piano music fades, leaving me in that state of sad euphoria. Feeling warm and happy unlike my normalcy.. but yet sad that one day..if it is not the day of tomorrow, if it isn't taken down...I'll have to leave my safe space regardless. I'll see a decrease of attention, writing, ideas, capabilities... until this site and I are forgotten...

Yet I try, and I will continue to try and better myself. Even thought I know I fall each and every time, wishing I wasn't here. I forget about it when I read sweet or funny comments..on my work.

AND SCENE.

y'all already know I'm dramatic.

Anyway! Y'all really making a bitch cry with these comments like damn...even people who I didn't even see on the regular under my comments were commenting.. SAYING YALL GON MISS ME omg I absolutely fucking live and love for you all. If you ever lose hope in this shitty world, just remember that you mean something to me. If the day ever comes... I will remember you all. Your kind words, and everything you've commented. How you made me giggle at 3am, how you complimented me, everything

I love y'all, mwuah. Mwuah mwuah!

Hope y'all have a good one for a lifetime.