secret - k.sj

You walked the halls of BBHS, that was full of different people and different personalities filling the hall quickly. You were getting ready to go to lunch and meet your friend (F/N). She was sweet, kind, cute, and the person who would calm you down when you were being... different. You shut your locker door and dragged your black converse along the squeaky floors of the hall. As you started to walk you heard someone bouncing a basketball, and very masculine laughter. You rolled your eyes knowing exactly what was happening.

You started to jog away from the scene.

--

She knew I was behind her. And she ran away like always, because she can't defend herself. Hell, she can't even hit with a good comeback I bet. I was dribbling a ball before I noticed her black converse start to carry her short stature to the cafeteria.

I felt one of the guys nudge me.

"Mon, you like her or somethin'?" Yoongi said with a smirk on his face.

"Pfft, nah. She's not my type.." I responded, dismissing the dumb question.

"For real? I'd lowkey want to have my face on her breasts." Yoongi said, snatching the ball and showing off.

"Lowkey dude, she's your type." Jimin running his hands through his hair, eyes glued on the screen.

"Hey, If you don't want her I'll gladly take her back to my place." Taehyung winked at me. Like the fuck boy he is. But I mean we all are.

"She's got beautiful (H/C) (H/L) hair, shorter than you, smart, and a C." Jungkook said.

"C? You said she was smart." I said, utterly confused.

"The smart ass of the group doesn't know what a C in bra size is?" Hoseok said, scrunching up his eyebrows at me.

"She'll probably be a D in like a few months." I muttered out. It was only for me to hear, but it looks like it didn't end up coming out that quiet.

They all burst into laughter because of my comment to Y/N's... boobs. I felt myself blush and start to hide my face until I heard the usual screams of the cafeteria.

"IT'S THE BASKETBALL TEAM!!!" I heard a girl shriek out. That's when they started to crowd us and try to hold on to our arms. I shook them off of course.

"KIM SEOKJIN LET ME HAVE YOUR CHILDREN!!!" Some random crazy female screamed out, which shocked him and caused him to swat her away. I scanned the room and saw her staring at me, her face scrunched up in disgust.

I walked over, the guys following and sitting in a table near her. I could feel her deadly aura directed at me, and I exchanged the same. You could say we didn't really like each other. To the guys she was hot and whatever but we didn't really like each other as acquaintances or anything else. On the other hand, you could tell she hated me but was also scared of me. It made me laugh sometimes, just like I do when we pick on her.

--

"Y/N, no. Bad Y/N." (F/N) said, pointing her finger at you and puffing up her cheeks. She started to notice your nails screeching against the table, making you even more pissed off than you already were. You saw Kim Namjoon staring right at you and talking shit to his friends about you. That guy always pissed you off, you didn't get how girls fell in love with him. You managed to calm down and drank your banana milk.

"Lee Chae-Y/N is a monkey now? Wow, I knew it." Namjoon said, crossing his arms.

"Y/N, calm down. It's okay just ignore." (F/N) said, holding your hands that were going to break a piece off the table. You saw (F/N) stand up and turn to the guys bowing.