let's meet - p.jm

You have received a message.

I'd scatter to my phone, opening the notification and smiling back. The butterflies in my stomach getting much more out of hand. My thumbs tapped against the screen, my smile becoming even bigger. So amazing~

I'd send the message, bored and happy to talk to my only friend. My only friend. I tap against the screen, asking if they were up for a game. Knowing they always were. It was like if we could read each other.

"Hop on, we got ass to clap."

"Dude! Watch out!" I'd scream, warning him. He'd move out of the way, dodging a bullet. I smirk as my thumbs are pressing way too harshly against the buttons. I hear him chuckle on the other side, his voice low and husk. After playing a few matches, we played another game.. That's when the question hit hard.

"Hey.. I was always too shy to ask this.." He'd try to find the words to describe what he wanted to say. "I wanted to ask well uh, If you wanted to meet someday. Go out for coffee or something.." I'd instantly start blushing at the thought of it. The two of us giggling and making everything we've ever imagined come true. The butterflies in my stomach started again."I-It's okay if you don't want to!"

"I'm heading to Seoul for a couple of weeks. I'll let you know!" I answered happily.

"U-Uh, Y-Y/N?" He started, his face a light pink, his lower lip tucked under his teeth. I give him a little wave before wrapping my hands around him.

"H-Hey." I try to sound normal. I could feel the obvious embarrassment.

"H-Hey.. G-Glad you could make it." He smiles before helping me with my stuff and getting me out of there. The car ride is loud, the tension and flustered filled aura that surrounded Jimin was now gone. We were laughing, Singing, and Happily Talking. We got to his lonely house, everything so fancy and expensive. We played video games until the clock struck 10:00pm. He suddenly paused the game, turning towards me. His full lips having a smirk plastered on them. Jimin and I flirted online sometimes, but it was never... real. He extends his hand out to me, pulling me into him. He whispered into my ear, so softly.. so gently and seductive.

"J-Jimin?"

"Fuck.. Who knew you were this pretty.." He said before placing a kiss on my neck. I smirk, pushing him back against the arm of the sofa, my legs on either side of his legs, my chest presses against him.

"Who knew you were this hot.." I replied, grinding against him. I could feel his erection start to grow. The hardness of it rubbing against me, making me moan. I rolled my eyes back, before biting my lip and winking at him. I hear him groan as he trails his fingers up my side.

"What do you wanna do?" He asks the question even if it was clearly obvious what we both wanted.

"What do you think?" I slow down my grinding, Jimin whining quietly.

"I'll tell you if you tell me what you're thinking of." He bites his lip, spanking me. I moan, smiling.

"Guess, you'll just have to keep on guessing what I'm thinking, Sweetheart." I press my finger against his lips before getting off him. Jimin sits up, reaching for my hand.

"What if I know what you're thinking?" I smile before straddling him again. I hum against his hand that was at the side of my face, his thumb resting on my lips.

"Hmm.. What is it.."

"One word.. Sex." He says before kissing me forcefully. I eventually kiss back. His tongue played with mine, his hand gripping my ass. I pull back licking his neck and moaning in his ear.