hostess - k.th

Knock, Knock, Knock.

I walk over to the door, a mask over my eyes. I open the door, a tall man with messed up hair. He looks at me, his tie loosened and his shirt unbuttoned.

"Y/N.."

"Hello? Y/N to earth?" You friend waves her hand in front of your face. You completely ignore her, still deep into your thoughts.

Where are you right now?

"Shut up! I don't want to hear it! It's like I'm a ghost to you, every single day!" He screams at her, throwing his ring onto the carpet. He turns around, grabbing his coat as he pushes the door open, tears in his eyes.

"Babe-! Taehyung!" She scattered around, holding the blanket to her chest as it was draped over her nude body. He ignored her, his blue hair shading his eyes, his expression cold as Ice. He walks out, not a single word to be exchanged with the sleazy bitch. That's how he saw it.

Taehyung walks out to the street, opening the door to his Ferrari F8 Tributo. He hops into the custom interior, jamming the key into the start-up before taking off.

And you make me want to hold on,
And it makes me want to be all yours.

I down two more shots of vodka, before walking upstairs, waiting for a request. I stare at myself in the mirror, my red lipstick and feline eyeliner on point. Suddenly, as I'm slipping into a much more revealing outfit, the phone rings.

"This is Y/N.." I hear a groan from the other side of the line, my manager clearly frustrated. I instantly knew who it could be.

"Your favorite customer is here." He says. I chuckle, feeling my face light up a soft pink. Not because I was embarrassed, or shy. I was aroused, even if my services were just non-sexual, everything changed when Taehyung stepped through those front doors.

"Usual room, please." I say before hanging up.

I smile as I knock on the door. My hands pulling on the small laced up black skirt over my stockings. I hear a faint "Come in"

I open the door, my eyes sparkling through the mask over my eyes. A tall man with messy hair and an already undone shirt stands in front of me.

"Taehyung.."

"Y/N." He says before wrapping his arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him. We lock lips, my eyes fluttering shut as he closes the door behind me. He pushes me against it, his eyes glinting as he comes down for another kiss. I moan into the kiss, his hand tightly gripping on my inner thigh. We slowly moved towards the seats, my back against the cold leather. I shiver, giving Taehyung a little satisfaction.

"Taehyung~" I say, watching his every move, his hand coming down to his waist, untucking his shirt and moving onto undoing his belt.

"Hm?~" He responded, his eyes still focused on himself.

"What's wrong?" I ask, sitting up from the couch. He looks at me unsure before breaking into a smile.

"Nothing. I just need you more than ever right now." He says as he pushes me back, leaving harsh neck kisses that tailed down to my abdomen. My chest falls and rises at the contact of his tongue and lips against me. He slowly starts to lower himself, keeping strong eye contact with me. I start to whine and plead, craving the sensation of him.

"Taehyung, please-"

"Please? Please What, Princess..?" You moan out softly as he speaks against your clit.

"P-Please me~"

With that said, he dips his head in between your legs, running his warm and wet tongue softly over your clit before sucking. He hums against your clit as he inserts a finger inside you. You moan out his name, your hands over your head. Taehyung knew you, he knew how much you loved it. You start to slowly grind against his face, your hands pulling on Taehyung's silky blue strands.

"I-I'm going to cum!" You moan out, Taehyung snickers against you before pulling away from your heated core. You pout, hating how he never let you cum on his face. He winks at you before securing your wrists over your head. You really wished he didn't, you wanted to feel him, to dig your nails into his neck or shoulders.

He positions himself at your entrance, his tip teasing you. You try to wiggle out of his grasp, but he just adds more strength.

"Stay still, bitch." He growls in your ear like an animal. You bit your lip before nodding obediently,

"Y-Yes, sir." He smiles before pushing himself inside, a long and deep groan escaping his lips. You bite your lip, the small sensation of pain starting to fade away as Taehyung slides in and out of your wet cunt. You dig your nails into Taehyung's hand that was holding you in place. You gasp and arch your back as Taehyung hits your sweet spot.

"You like that?" He says against your ear. You nod, letting a moan escape your lips as he buries his hard cock deeper.

"Mm~ Faster.. Please." You whine. Taehyung follows your order, speeding up his thrusts. You start to pant heavily, loving the way Taehyung threw his head back. His long, pleasure filled and deep moans escaping his lips as he grips onto your legs that were up. You feel the knot in your stomach tighten, you eyes getting watery as Taehyung hits your sweet spot repeatedly.

"H-How does it feel?" Taehyung says in between pants. His piercing blue eyes degrading you, even if they were hiding behind his sweaty hair, you still felt the current of electricity. He slicks his hair back, biting his lip as his thrusts get messy.
"How does it feel being a celebrity's cumslut?" He says.

You smile, a small giggle leaving your lips as you reply,

"Amazing." You wrap your arms around his neck, bringing him to your face. You attach your lips against him, gliding your tongue over his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He gladly accepts, lifting you up from the couch. You hook your legs around his waist as he makes you bounce on his cock. You kiss him deeply, feeling his groan and cum inside you. He holds you tightly before allowing your to cum.

The two of you end up on the couch, sweaty and panting. He give you a smirk, and you return it. Rolling over to your side to kiss him.

"Take me home?" You ask and he nods.

"Any day, Y/N."